+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ORTA Interview - Thanking Mr WTF for his Opinions

For me Rad,Bielsa,Angus & Orta have all delivered and have utilised the clubs history and passionate support that the current PL top six are light years away from.

Leeds Utd KPI's are surely defined in terms of making progress toward strategic goals set publicly by Rad - For me those initial goals have been achieved well albeit with some required tweaking here and there.

For that success 100% input was required to produce the 100% output to succeed.
    So 'Output ' produces the outcome of all results in life one may argue.Mechanism is crucial in that it enables an activity to work whether by human or systematic data usage.
    Mix in 'Control' which controls the activity's production through compliance and then
    in 'Time' hey presto - an exiting result will happen.

Without sounding like Stephen Hawking the English theoretical physicist the chemistry at Leeds Utd built by Rad over time and within Rad's 5 year plan must have been achieved by every member of staff associated with the club giving 100% thus far.

As for the KPI's,100% inputs,100% outputs,mechanisms,control - TIME will give the answer.

Hell,we could have ended up like Sheffield Wednesday with myself back on the psychological ward,all your prophecies coming to fruition and ending up in a Stephen Hawking black hole.
    Life's short enjoy the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    For me Rad,Bielsa,Angus & Orta have all delivered and have utilised the clubs history and passionate support that the current PL top six are light years away from.

Leeds Utd KPI's are surely defined in terms of making progress toward strategic goals set publicly by Rad - For me those initial goals have been achieved well albeit with some required tweaking here and there.

So 'Output ' produces the outcome of all results in life one may argue.Mechanism is crucial in that it enables an activity to work whether by human or systematic data usage.
    Mix in 'Control' which controls the activity's production through compliance and then

Without sounding like Stephen Hawking the English theoretical physicist the chemistry at Leeds Utd built by Rad over time and within Rad's 5 year plan must have been achieved by every member of staff associated with the club giving 100% thus far.

As for the KPI's,100% inputs,100% outputs,mechanisms,control - TIME will give the answer.

Hell,we could have ended up like Sheffield Wednesday with myself back on the psychological ward,all your prophecies coming to fruition and ending up in a Stephen Hawking black hole.
    Ok so the thread Title was having a dig at someone I won't elaborate on. The discussion is has Orta delivered! Yes but the record will show he has three times more and that is (generous) fails than success. Then you guys talk about business! The history will show all the crap that he brought in has lost the club big time and if the JKa saga doesn't go in our favour well the profit we may make on a couple of players we have will be lost.
    The bottom line is just facing the fact he has delivered about 20%.
    And that is on one man Raph as while the other signings may have helped we basically did what we did with the championship team.
    Make no mistake next season is going to be hard, I for one hope we stay up again and grow in the next 3 or 4 years.

Since Bielsa has taken over signings prior ones he made not listed not worthy lol. rated out of 10
    Raph Last-minute buy Fluke. 10
    Meslier not 1st choice but made it his own due to you no what otherwise we might still be waiting. 10
    Bamford has come on really well 10
    Liorente touch and go with his injuries could prove a 10 but could also head south.
    Koch looks good cause of injury I would say an 8
    Rodrigo has class but the most expensive sub the club will see 7
    Douglas a flop 4
    Poveda lots of hype I have yet to see it 5
    Costa well what can you say 4
    Davis hummm 2
    Bogusz 1
    Kiko 0
    JKA 0
    These are the players brought in under MB reign now as to who wanted and picked them is a debate as some say Orta and some say MB.
    Now the previous lot under Ortas signings well they aren't even worth writing about.
    As for the young ones coming in last season they were brought in for development so are not into consideration as they have not even played a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post

Same gobbledegook as your mum.

This thread was about Orta, as was my comment about KPIs. Ortas KPIs should be about the number of newcomers who either make profit when sold or impact the 1st team (or both). On either measure he is a failure.

As with your mum, you obfuscate for reasons best known to yourself (I know very well who Hawking was, irrelevant to this and any other thread).

"as to who wanted and picked them is a debate as some say Orta and some say MB."

As per my comment in another post in this thread, anyone who thinks that Orta picks players and "gives" them to Bielsa is living in cloud cuckoo land. Orta is the monkey Bielsa is the organ grinder, no question.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post

Orta doesn't make transfer decisions, he facilitates those made by Bielsa.
    In the same way he facilitated transfer decisions for other Leeds managers?

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    That's not true his job is to bring in players. The manager says I need a left-back so it's his job to find the best available.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    That's not true his job is to bring in players. The manager says I need a left-back so it's his job to find the best available.
    Point I am making Oz, is that we are changing the criteria of what Orta does to suit the discussion. I.e. we are applying a whole different critique of how Orta worked, what his responsibility was with other Leeds managers compared to working with Biela in order to determine if Orta is good in his role or not.

You have to apply the same analysis to both, not pick on chose the one that suits.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Same gobbledegook as your mum.

This thread was about Orta, as was my comment about KPIs. Ortas KPIs should be about the number of newcomers who either make profit when sold or impact the 1st team (or both). On either measure he is a failure.

As with your mum, you obfuscate for reasons best known to yourself (I know very well who Hawking was, irrelevant to this and any other thread).

Some would say there you go again - your own opinions are right and that everyone else should agree with you or get the big f--- off by a personal attack.
    In my case a personal attack on my Mum as well - a person who often directly gave your forum views direct to the club to read alongside her other hardworking observations of liaison supporters concerns.
    Gentleman with virtues - Nah !

Orta clearly liaises well and has introduced better scouting for the club which is progressing well - like that fact or lump it but time to move on now with your Orta beef.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    You are comparing Bielsa to the likes of Pope, Heckingbottom and Christiansen, really?

My case for whether Orta has been a success or not is how many of the players he brought in BEFORE Bielsa arrived have been bought and sold at a profit and/or how many made an impact on the 1st team. On either measure he failed.

Since Bielsa arrived things have improved BECAUSE Bielsa arrived and Ortas supermarket sweep tactics were curtailed, BUT we still got the likes of Casilla, JKA, and others, and handed long costly contract extensions to the likes of Costa, so things could be improved upon, even with the Bielsa/Orta combination.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)