+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Peter Lowy

Angry Peter Lowy

When did this tosser become part of the club? His Father destroyed Australian Football. Destroyed famous clubs with his greed turned Fan based club league into a crap show losing money and crap football.
    Gone are the days of clubs Producing The Kewells Viduka Neils of this country into a has-been League.
    Australian National team was prospering and was talked about all over the world now we are just another making up numbers. F this news I'm totally p off.

Can't say I ever heard of him, but guess he doesn't know me either as he doesn't send me Xmas cards. Looks like he bought his way in a fortnight ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Can't say I ever heard of him, but guess he doesn't know me either as he doesn't send me Xmas cards. Looks like he bought his way in a fortnight ago.
    They are billionaires own this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westfi...ded%20farmland.

So Daddy's money

Money is money. The days when ownership of a club was determined (or even influenced), by the owners past relationship with the club are long gone. The owners of the 49ers haven't bought into the club (and Radrizzani didn't sell) because of a live of Leeds, but the prospect of making profit on that investment, just as Radrizzani saw the same possibility when he bought the club from the mad Italian.

No investor in LUFC will be opening their cheque book based on the Revie years, WACCOE sentiments, or anything similar and if they have the money Radrizzani will be very ready to do a deal, with the likes of Lowy and worse.

Not 100% but his father Frank Lowy wanted to buy the club the same time Rad did in partnership with the actor Russel Crow. Since he missed out he sends his son in and will pounce. Agree Rad will sell in a heartbeat but he saw how we started last season and rightfully pulled out as he could see heaps more $

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)