+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Euros

Jermaine Jenas on the booking of the French full back..."it was literaly two minutes ago" that he did a sinilar challenge.

literally

time of first challenge 3 minutes dead

time of second challenge 9 minutes plus

literally 2 minutes, though

fuck off Jenas

There’s a ‘literally’ chapter in the Coleman’s balls books.
    One of the best was from Barry Venison:
    “Terry Venables has literally had his legs cut off from underneath him three times while he’s been manager”

In another chapter there’s one from our very own Steve Bruce: “In football, you can never say anything is certain. The benchmark is 38-40 points. That has always been the case. That will never change.”

(What never changes is his ability to bullsh*t).

so full of shit, man

worse than Pardew or Kinnear for it

Spain not looking to sharpe at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Spain not looking to sharpe at the minute.
    No. Germany looked on it this afternoon, mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    No. Germany looked on it this afternoon, mind.
    They did.

Spain won't win their group now I don't think.

The game against Finland obviously got extremely emotional, and the experience was honestly quite shocking and unpleasant. Still sits in me, even now where I know that Christian is well and alive and has had a successful operation which may allow him to keep playing professional football.

Liikape - congratulations on your victory and your fellow countrymen, fans and players alike, who were in the ground that evening; they were wonderful and helpful in a very stressful situation. Even if the game shouldn't have been completed, and it shouldn't have, I am very happy for the nation of Finland who must be very proud right now.

Good luck tomorrow! Denmark needs a comfortable win against Russia to qualify, but we showed some good signs against Belgium until De Bruyne showed up.

As for England; when I look at Italy, France and now Germany, I'm thinking that England are years behind these teams in terms of quality in the style of play. Kane looks lost. But 4 points is not bad for you, and good luck to ya!

The Danish fans showering their goalscorer with beer!

just listening to Ian Dennis describe the Danish goals on 5Live. Superb, spine-tingling commentary.

Great effort by your lads, Hughie-congratulations.

Liikape, it's not over for you yet, bud.

Gary Loynekar (reference to Mick Channon’s punditry in 1986 for the those of us old enough to remember) reckons that due to tonight’s results we are guaranteed to go through tomorrow, no matter what. Not sure if there’s any point in getting pîssed now

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)