+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashgar GTF

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    Gunny, the delegates from DUSF were able to put all questions raised by the membership. A full update will be given to members. An email was sent last night confirming this. I wish other groups had decided to meet and register their concerns rather than walking away.
    Good stuff mate,why did the Businessman club not attend?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Good stuff mate,why did the Businessman club not attend?.
    Not enough free sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    There are still too many official supporters groups for a size of our support
    Its been done before i know but it does sum it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbog...annel=layniann

100% agree. Too many people think they are more important than what they actually are.
    How did your day go on Monday mate?, apart from the result of course.

Not enough free sandwiches
    Nae virtual prawn sandwiches?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    How did your day go on Monday mate?, apart from the result of course.
    Was a really fun day, great to be part of the atmosphere. Been too long since I've been to a match (think it was Partick in March 2020).

Back again on Tuesday for the Croatia game, hopefully we have something to play for

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    So an average of only 5 minutes each from the 3 most important people at the Club about key issues eg more dreadful financial results, manager recruitment, player arrival/departures etc. Not even mentioned the implications of COVID-19 regulations. Sorry just sounds implausible. Tony alone when he starts is incapable of stopping after 30 minutes!

Sad times at Tannadice when the moderate guys from Business Club take unprecedented decision to boycott a joint meeting with Club representatives.
    Yeah agree it's sad that these guys decided to boycott the meeting would have thought they would have went to meeting to see what happened and if was crap would have reported that back to the fans they represent.Rather than not bothering turning up and seeing what was going on and then trying to blame that on the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    So an average of only 5 minutes each from the 3 most important people at the Club about key issues eg more dreadful financial results, manager recruitment, player arrival/departures etc. Not even mentioned the implications of COVID-19 regulations. Sorry just sounds implausible. Tony alone when he starts is incapable of stopping after 30 minutes!

Sad times at Tannadice when the moderate guys from Business Club take unprecedented decision to boycott a joint meeting with Club representatives.
    Dusf who bothered to attend the meeting they had asked for report that MO,TA and TC gave brief talks for 15 mins then opened the floor to questions so the could talk more about what those present wanted to know.You who never attended say this is false you could ask you'r rep but he never bothered attending so who is telling you that what the DUSF is saying is false?

Was a really fun day, great to be part of the atmosphere. Been too long since I've been to a match (think it was Partick in March 2020).

Back again on Tuesday for the Croatia game, hopefully we have something to play for
    Yes its normally crushing disappointment but only after the 3rd game.At the time on Monday i was in end of the world mode but i have now recovered my cautious optimism again.I think we could do with the Czech's beating Croatia to leave them on no points after 2 games.

I don't know the facts as to why members of DUSG did not attend the meeting, but if MO, TA and TC want to address the meeting first, I don't see the problem in that. It gives them a chance to make their statements, and then have the Q & A. This was an opportunity to find answers to the questions already prepared.
    I'm pleased DUSF stayed for the 70 minute meeting to ask questions. I look forward to their report.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)