+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashgar GTF

Can't believe folk are adopting a wait and see cos it might be a genius appointment

Working under an eejit who extended contracts of players who are inconsistent, injury prone and full of brainfarts, whilst looking to sign oap's, says to me he's willing to be a puppet.

We're ****ed and that's the truth

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    So you're fully supportive of Ashgar then, that's fine and you're entitled, to me he's in this for himself, not in the best interests of the fans.

Sooner he goes the better
    Not fully. But seen nothing to suggest he should gtf other than opinions.

Can't believe folk are adopting a wait and see cos it might be a genius appointment

Working under an eejit who extended contracts of players who are inconsistent, injury prone and full of brainfarts, whilst looking to sign oap's, says to me he's willing to be a puppet.

Its no the truth though is it. Its your opinion.

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion,deja vu.I got cremated on here at times during the ST era.I would put up a 100% true story but some posters were totally blinded by their love for DUFC and thought no owner of my club could ever do such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You are perfectly entitled to your opinion,deja vu.I got cremated on here at times during the ST era.I would put up a 100% true story but some posters were totally blinded by their love for DUFC and thought no owner of my club could ever do such a thing.
    I didnt see what you had to put up with in the ST era, but all i see just now is a whole new load of bad decisions that point to the bottom dollar, and to hell with the future of the club i have supported for over 40 years!

The latter ST days on here were hard work, concerned supporters vs the happy clappers was not a good time or place with a lot of infighting

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    The latter ST days on here were hard work, concerned supporters vs the happy clappers was not a good time or place with a lot of infighting
    Yeah, i witnessed some of that, and funny enough, im seeing that all over again, but GB seems to allude to times before that.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I remember posting on here about his behaviour in The Royal Arch(a relative was a barmaid there)he would phone the owner of the place and report staff if they were too familiar with the punters or put their hands on the bar.
    Posters on here called me for everything and accused me of blatant lies towards their chosen one,FACT.
    Mind you he seems like a total saint compared to The Big Man from what i've heard,FACT.
    I can only think that is what the guy on the Zoom meeting was meaning when he said,"Its worse than the ST days."
    Dinnie quote me on that ain though.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Not fully. But seen nothing to suggest he should gtf other than opinions.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...n-22235475.amp

When Robbie left yes he said there was a succession plan and also s plan to develop young players but he said he had a list of premiership quality players and we would continue to progress, also seemed proud we only had 1 over 30 year old - well we need this quality now

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...h8Pnqp&ampcf=1

Basically covid screwed us and we're skint so we need to go for cheap options - well fans responded and bought tickets and the cheap option alone won't keep us in premier

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...y-ross-starke/

Or is the Brechin City model more likely?

The fear for this year is we stood still and went with the same squad, the signs are we may lose some of the better players, standing still won't be good enough but unless we get premiership quality in now we are going backwards.

As for Tam the master tactician, was the tactic just to get the hot seat? Who knows and whilst I hope he works out, at a time when we are going down the let's get cheap and hope to get lucky route, this seems like one risk too far

This level of anger and resentment suggests to me there are bad stories going around that folk think are definitely true. Someone definitely has it in for TA, that's for sure.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)