+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashgar GTF

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Where did you get kingbottler's post from?, i cannie see the original.
    I get so pissed off when folks don't take the proper bother to spell someone's name correctly. It's not rocket science, show some basic research skills by actually looking someone up if you're not actually sure.

Where did you get kingbottler's post from?, i cannie see the original.
    I see it just up the page a little.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I see it just up the page a little.
    What post number?,it does not appear on the board i'm looking at mate.His reply to myself is there though.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbottler View Post
    I get so pissed off when folks don't take the proper bother to spell someone's name correctly. It's not rocket science, show some basic research skills by actually looking someone up if you're not actually sure.
    I'm just looking for your post mate,it does not appear on the board i use for some reason.I agree with you about names though.Our Sporting Director does have a tricky one therefore i prefer using The Big Man.

I'm just looking for your post mate,it does not appear on the board i use for some reason.I agree with you about names though.Our Sporting Director does have a tricky one therefore i prefer using The Big Man.
    It's 12 posts above this one.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It's 12 posts above this one.
    Its a ghost post mate it does not appear on my board honest,12 posts above your no54 is by the arab no42.Very very strange i have never seen this happening before.
    Its even more of a mystery because its not like there is a number missing ie i can see post 1 through to your post 54 without the post Terence quoted.

Not only is the Bedsit collapsing in front of my eyes its now FN haunted.

You're not alone GB, I don't see it either. Strange.

F*ck knows then. It's between the arab and althans posts.

maybe hes blocked yiz lol

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)