+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashgar GTF

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yet another dig at DUSF.
    Solidarity with other groups is essential. Did DUSF ballot all their members?

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Solidarity with other groups is essential. Did DUSF ballot all their members?
    You tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Sounds like what I would expect from a meeting between the club and the supporters to be honest.MO,TA and TC spoke for 15 mins between them to the supporters to let them know the truth about what was going on at the club.They then opened the floor to questions from the supporters and answered everyone.Was great that the DUSF bothered to turn up and were rewarded with the answers.Really can't see why people are complaining about this or what they really wanted?The supporters reps who boycotted the meeting just let their selfs and the people they represent down for whatever reason?
    100% agree. Too many people think they are more important than what they actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    MO,TA and TC spoke for 15 mins between them to the supporters to let them know the truth about what was going on at the club.
    So an average of only 5 minutes each from the 3 most important people at the Club about key issues eg more dreadful financial results, manager recruitment, player arrival/departures etc. Not even mentioned the implications of COVID-19 regulations. Sorry just sounds implausible. Tony alone when he starts is incapable of stopping after 30 minutes!

Sad times at Tannadice when the moderate guys from Business Club take unprecedented decision to boycott a joint meeting with Club representatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    So an average of only 5 minutes each from the 3 most important people at the Club about key issues eg more dreadful financial results, manager recruitment, player arrival/departures etc. Not even mentioned the implications of COVID-19 regulations. Sorry just sounds implausible. Tony alone when he starts is incapable of stopping after 30 minutes!

Sad times at Tannadice when the moderate guys from Business Club take unprecedented decision to boycott a joint meeting with Club representatives.
    And then took questions.

Have you ever been to any sort of meeting like this before? It always starts with a brief introduction (with the emphasis on brief) before more information is shared during the back and forth

Did the other groups? I think your efforts behind the scenes have backfired. Given the timescales this was the correct decision to proceed by DUSF steering group. Our members will be given a full update. Yours won't.

The big question is,did the reps or rep? from the DUSF get the answers to their questions to allay their fears?.I am surprised that the Business Club members boycotted the meeting as they are normally very supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Spitting the dummy stuff I'm afraid.
    Yeah, definitely seems like that. Ultimately, no matter who runs our club there will always be critical voices in the support and it's always been this way. Unfortunately now, in the age of social media, it's amazing how many folk feel entitled and know better.

I'm NOT saying if someone has concerns they shouldn't be able to air them but this situation with the new head coach is an embarrassment IMHO.

Gunny, the delegates from DUSF were able to put all questions raised by the membership. A full update will be given to members. An email was sent last night confirming this. I wish other groups had decided to meet and register their concerns rather than walking away.

There are still too many official supporters groups for a size of our support

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)