+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro Prediction League

Thought England looked great today, at least defending. Completely shut Croatia off from the middle of the field. Modric had to come back deep and out wide to get the ball and had difficulty getting the ball to attacking positions. England were a bit wasteful with their chances, but you can’t complain about an opening group game win against your toughest opponent in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Thought England looked great today, at least defending. Completely shut Croatia off from the middle of the field. Modric had to come back deep and out wide to get the ball and had difficulty getting the ball to attacking positions. England were a bit wasteful with their chances, but you can’t complain about an opening group game win against your toughest opponent in the group.
    I thought they did OK against a strangely hesitant Croatia who looked out of snyc defensively. Those two runs that Sterling made off the throw ins are the first thing you are taught to prevent at any level of the game.

The Ukraine/Austria game was the best one I have seen so far. Very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I thought they did OK against a strangely hesitant Croatia who looked out of snyc defensively. Those two runs that Sterling made off the throw ins are the first thing you are taught to prevent at any level of the game.

The Ukraine/Austria game was the best one I have seen so far. Very entertaining.
    Sorry Nederlands/Ukraine!

Intriguing first half Spain/Sweden incredibly one sided, all Spain, but strangely still a very interesting game.

Highlight of the day will be the Argentina/Chile Copa America game later today. Thankfully it will be on the Spanish channel so no dumb ass English and American commentators and no brainless bints. Talyor ****man for gods sake, if he was an oss someone would shoot him!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Sorry Nederlands/Ukraine!

Intriguing first half Spain/Sweden incredibly one sided, all Spain, but strangely still a very interesting game.

Highlight of the day will be the Argentina/Chile Copa America game later today. Thankfully it will be on the Spanish channel so no dumb ass English and American commentators and no brainless bints. Talyor ****man for gods sake, if he was an oss someone would shoot him!
    I was golfing during the Netherlands match but I plan on watching a replay of it.

Argentina up 1-0 thanks to a Messi fk. I love watching the South American teams and Mexico. They play with so much flair. And the matches tend to get chaotic, which is great for a neutral

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    I was golfing during the Netherlands match but I plan on watching a replay of it.

Argentina up 1-0 thanks to a Messi fk. I love watching the South American teams and Mexico. They play with so much flair. And the matches tend to get chaotic, which is great for a neutral
    Always aggression, always tension and controversy and of course always great football. Shame the game was in Rio though, no or very little crowd!

After consecutive days of 5 big international matches a day, there's only two today. Getting spoiled. Though Group F of the Euros looks to be potentially the most exciting.

Having won a few quid on the Scotland result, I then proceeded to knock that and a bit more, all out again on the Spanish result. How can a team have 85% possession and draw 0-0.

Do I go in again on Portugal? I might do the goals instead.

Semedo and Patricio in the starting XI for Portugal. Moutinho and Neves on the bench

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Having won a few quid on the Scotland result, I then proceeded to knock that and a bit more, all out again on the Spanish result. How can a team have 85% possession and draw 0-0.

Do I go in again on Portugal? I might do the goals instead.
    I think some of our opponents did that, and worse, last season.

Land of my Fathers!!

They don't look great but this has to be the worst Turkish team I can remember seeing. Come on boys, free inflatable sheep all round if you win this one.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)