+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: England's chances in the Euro's.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Tyrone Mings is an England international..... that is all.

Dirty clumsy t wat! Grealish says he’s matured under Southgate! What a creep! Does that mean he won’t be found in the street in a pool of vomit or playing bumper cars during lockdown!

Poor squad - poor manager!

I think we have decent midfielders and forwards. It’s the defence which worries me. McGuire is not fit. Mings and Walker are both walking disasters waiting to happen. Stones is fallible as well. Fullbacks are not bad I suppose. But keepers are average. And Manager very average.

Would love to see us do well ..... and who knows just needs seven decent games on the run. But expect it will be the usual Quarterfinal disappoint to a decent side like France ....

Italy looked class tonight, too much for us I’m afraid

Croatia are a good side. Should be a good test. More interesting that the football in CONCACAF that we in the States have to put up with.

Would love to see the Baggies sign a manager and start to put a team together.

Fans will refuse to be lectured to as the boos were loudly ringing around Wembley.

My view is there are al least 4 teams much better than us and another 5 about the same as us.
    We need to rely on a big dose of lady luck.
    But let see.
    I just watched first half of the Croatia game and we were fast out of the blocks. Croatia will no doubt bide their time and come strong second half
    Reminds me of the old joke about two Two Bulls in the field when they realise that the farmer has left the gate open
    The young bull says to the old bull Quick lets run into the next field and have our wicked way with one of the cows.
    The old Bull replies....no, no no, just walk slowly there and do ALL of them.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Fans will refuse to be lectured to as the boos were loudly ringing around Wembley.
    Probably need to adjust the volume on my TV as I can say in all honesty that I didn't hear any booing. I did however see several beer bellied individuals clapping whilst the players took the knee.

I suppose they may have been clapping those around them who may have been booing, seems a strange choice to me if so though. Still, each to their own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)