+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Depressing reading at the moment

Depressing reading at the moment

Almost every news item based around Wolves at the moment reads negative. The press may be making up stories ,as they do, firing bullets and hoping one or two may hit the target.

They report that Neves is destined for Arsenal. Patricio to Roma. Moutinho to return to play in Portugal. Chelsea and Arsenal in for Traore, Sanderson to sign for Sunderland, and to-day our keeper Matija Sarkic is being linked with Coventry. There may be more that I have missed, but it does make depressing reading at the moment.

I feel sure that the hierarchy at Molineux will not sanction any transfer moves until the new manager is in place. However, after the surprise departure of Nuno, the vultures appear to be circling.

I saw the Neves to Arsenal thing but why would he want to go there? It's not a step down but if he wanted out I am sure he could do much better. But there again it is just the money in the end isn't it. Now that's depressing!

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Almost every news item based around Wolves at the moment reads negative. The press may be making up stories ,as they do, firing bullets and hoping one or two may hit the target.

They report that Neves is destined for Arsenal. Patricio to Roma. Moutinho to return to play in Portugal. Chelsea and Arsenal in for Traore, Sanderson to sign for Sunderland, and to-day our keeper Matija Sarkic is being linked with Coventry. There may be more that I have missed, but it does make depressing reading at the moment.

I feel sure that the hierarchy at Molineux will not sanction any transfer moves until the new manager is in place. However, after the surprise departure of Nuno, the vultures appear to be circling.
    I agree Abbo, my best advice is stop reading all the click bait, things will become clearer when a new Manager is confirmed and he’s had a chance to speak to the players. I think that it’s inevitable that one or two players will leave it’s the end of a cycle for them too.

Next season is going to be interesting!

Next season is going to be interesting!

That is an understatement.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)