+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: David Wagner ?

David Wagner ?

1-10 favourite...surely that’s nailed on ?
    Any background info ?

In the second half of the 2019–20 season, Schalke set a new club record of 16 league games without a win between 25 January and 27 June 2020.[24] The winless streak continued with an 0–8 defeat against Bayern Munich in the first match of the 2020–21 season.[25] After a 1–3 defeat against Werder Bremen, the 18th winless league match in a row, Wagner was sacked on 27 September 2020

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    In the second half of the 2019–20 season, Schalke set a new club record of 16 league games without a win between 25 January and 27 June 2020.[24] The winless streak continued with an 0–8 defeat against Bayern Munich in the first match of the 2020–21 season.[25] After a 1–3 defeat against Werder Bremen, the 18th winless league match in a row, Wagner was sacked on 27 September 2020
    Thanks DP buddy...I think !
    I wonder was he poached from Huddersfield or sacked by them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    1-10 favourite...surely that’s nailed on ?
    Any background info ?

Very odd if he's appointed Prando! Must be the super cheap option! Surely one of Derek M, Wilder and Lampard should get it?

Maybe if Wagner gets it - he can stick a bit of dynamite right up Grant's a rse

Schalke are a mess of a club and awfully ran. They have had 5 managers this season.

Wagner was championship manager of the season in 2016/2017, promoted the season after and then stayed in the prem. His achievements at Huddersfield were top draw.

Not sure on his brand of football but has to be better than Appleton.
    Last edited by baggiematt; 08-06-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    Schalke are a mess of a club and awfully ran. They have had 5 managers this season.

Wagner was championship manager of the season in 2016/2017, promoted the season after and then stayed in the prem. His achievements at Huddersfield was top draw.

Not sure on his brand of football but has to be better than Appleton.

Yes would take him over Appleton like a shot due to experience at a higher level and he will know some decent international players! Maybe he could stick a boot up Grants backside too but he will know what makes him tick for sure

Got Huddersfield promoted with a negative goal difference 🤣🤣🤣

Sounds great - not

Wagner the new super hot favourite

It seems like a done deal

https://tinyurl.com/7azxrp8m

I'm surprised, but I guess I shouldn't be with the Albion. He wouldn't have been my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by OWV View Post
    I'm surprised, but I guess I shouldn't be with the Albion. He wouldn't have been my choice.
    Would be mine either, nor my second choice, or third, or fourth, etc, etc........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)