+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 Euros, aka the 2020+1 Euros

The Italians have a couple of true to the meaning of "world class" players. A good outside bet for the tournament?

I'm on Italy @ 11/1, mostly 7/1 now. If Turkey really are as good as they're supposed to be, that was a good performance from Italy, they completely outclassed them.

Bright start from Wales for a few minutes but Switzerland taking control.

Swiss playing like clockwork, Welsh defence a bit "leeky"..

The inevitable goal has come though should have been dealt with better by Wales. I think this might go the way the previous match went now the Swiss have broken the deadlock.

Excellent equaliser, shows what I know.

The Welsh didn't turn up untill the Swiss scored. The equaliser was a good header and the Welsh keeper has kept them in it since then.
    Most ridiculous yellow card for the Swiss full back, Mbabu, after 62 minutes after he put in a brilliant tackle and James fell over for nothing. How many times have we seen similar cautions and dismissals in the PL this season? Win the ball fair and square but deemed to be endangering an opponent!

Also, why did they need VAR to determine whether the disallowed Swiss goal should be allowed or not ---it was an obvious decision and no need for digital interference!

I was down the bowls Club watching the game.Difficult to concentrate on the game but absolutely delighted with the equaliser.
    Seems to me to be a battle between Wales & Switzerland for 2nd place.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    I was down the bowls Club watching the game.Difficult to concentrate on the game but absolutely delighted with the equaliser.
    Seems to me to be a battle between Wales & Switzerland for 2nd place.
    Turkey will decide this and I wouldn't rule them out either.

Very sad scenes in Denmark,my prayers are with Ericcson.I hope he pulls through.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)