+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window - Players Linked.

Oxford United reportedly want 2 million for defender Rob Atkinson ,
    I think that will rule us out ,

Bristol Rovers are keen on Barnsley’s Luke Thomas, as per a report by Gloucestershire Live. Thomas, who is 22 years old, is also on the radar of French side AS Nancy – who are managed by his ex-Barnsley boss Daniel Stendel.

Would imagine Stendel to beat Barton on this particular one!
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 11-06-2021 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Added line

Did Barton beat Stendel before though ? !!!!

The jury will decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Did Barton beat Stendel before though ? !!!!
    I erd on grapevine that Barton thowt Stendel wo a bit toothless!

Whine gumz

Mendes Gomes of Morecambe attracting attention from a number of Championship Clubs ? He did have a good game in the recent Play off final , Morecambe having a fire sale at moment , recently appointed Boss Derek Adams has left to become Manager at Bradford City, it's thought he may return to his former club to sign players, Morecambe are struggling financially , even after having there best season ever reaching the 3rd tier for the first time in their history ,

Morecambe have activated a one-year contract extension for the in-demand Carlos Mendes-Gomes, as announced by their official club website.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Mendes Gomes of Morecambe attracting attention from a number of Championship Clubs ? He did have a good game in the recent Play off final , Morecambe having a fire sale at moment , recently appointed Boss Derek Adams has left to become Manager at Bradford City, it's thought he may return to his former club to sign players, Morecambe are struggling financially , even after having there best season ever reaching the 3rd tier for the first time in their history ,
    I watched him in the play offs Roma and I thought whilst he's got some ability he's a bit lightweight for the championship , reminded me of Simoes .

I'd agree with that Animal , we've signed Cole now tho ?? So ts hardly a position that we are struggling in , unless some move on ? We have what seems to be a glut of forwards , a good strong midfielder is what I think we need , it's looking like Mowatt is going to stay now ? Even if he does , it's still an area that needs strengthening I feel,

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast