+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window - Players Linked.

Good luck to him, he’s worked hard for us most of the time and scored some tidy goals so I don’t begrudge him getting some money in the bank while he can but I just hope WBA aren’t expecting a midfield general because he’s more of a midfield corporal.

I now look forward to hopefully getting a bit more creativity in midfield.

I don't blame him for moving on and I would not begrudge him a better wage, but I won't be moaning his going. He was a hard worker but didn't score enough, was too slow and sometimes went missing. I think we've had better and will recruit better to replace him. I wish him well until he plays us, I then wish him to have a terrible game and score an own goal before getting sent off.

Our transfer fee record signing in the last 20 years is Herbie Kane at £1.25million, closely followed by Luke Thomas at £1.2 million. Given the quality of these midfielder signings identified by our world leading recruitment department why do we need to look elsewhere ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 01-07-2021 at 03:23 PM.

Jack Aitchison has today joined Forest Green Rovers on loan for the duration of the 21/22 season.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Jack Aitchison has today joined Forest Green Rovers on loan for the duration of the 21/22 season.
    good for him , and good luck , and meanwhile what is happening with our Standout signing George Miller ? Pressure was always on that young lad , started at Burnley Cup tie, Big mouth American Conway, do I need to say anymore , I actually feel sorry for George Miller put in a situation he doesn't deserve , by someone who should know better ,,,

Alan Nixon
    @reluctantnicko

BARNSLEY. Trying to buy midfielder Josh Benson from Burnley. 650k bid so far.
    10:30 AM · Jul 11, 2021

Callum McFadzean could be set for a move to the Championship after being released by Sunderland, with both Barnsley and Luton Town in talks with the left-back according to Sky Sports Transfer Centre.

Andy Giddings has said the Benson rumour is historic news and interest has now cooled as he hopes to break into the match squad at Burnley.

Jordan Helliwell, Steven Simpson, Charlie Winfield and Matty Wolfe are to join Esbjerg fB on loan, until 31 December 2021.

Good luck, lads!

Doug O'Kane
    @dougokane88
    As per reports from Belgium, Barnsley are closing in on the signing of Standard Liege striker Obbi Oulare. But I understand the deal is not fully done yet.
    The six foot four Belgian turned down a move to Oakwell in January.
    #barnsleyfc

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast