Thread: Rohan Ferguson: Larne FC

Rohan Ferguson: Larne FC

yep a department we needed to strengthen ,ferguson too slow diving to the ground ,not the best taking crosses either ,its been a while since we had a quality man between the sticks here at palmy .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    yep a department we needed to strengthen ,ferguson too slow diving to the ground ,not the best taking crosses either ,its been a while since we had a quality man between the sticks here at palmy .
    I thought that Ferguson was a decent keeper that provided confidence to the defence and would have tried to retain him but he seems set on playing in N Ireland.

I'm surprised AJ isn't looking to get Lee Robinson back at Palmerston. He's involved doing his Modern Goalkeeper with his brothers, although he could still play at Championship level.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I thought that Ferguson was a decent keeper that provided confidence to the defence and would have tried to retain him but he seems set on playing in N Ireland.
    Fully agree Spike. I would have kept him for another season but Larne have made him a really good offer he couldn’t refuse.