+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New top

I quite like the new sarks.

Aye both home and away are smart like.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Aye both home and away are smart like.
    Aye. Affa bonnie !!

Every Dons player who pullsthat top on ( sorry, Sark ) has a huge responsibility to maintain.

Nae pressure , like. Ken ?

They`ll need to be playing the European song in the Dressing room before every game. Or at least every man in there should be humming it as they kit up............. Jings they`ll fair blitz the Buckie the morn !!!

Great tops, the logo on the away top doesn't look right to me.

Gok Wan ASC.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I quite like the new sarks.
    Wi a seemit in a blo

Dose the away top badge commemorate super cup ?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There's nae going to be many complaints about those two, especially the red.

Apart from, of course, having some companies naffin logo plastered across the front of it.
    I preferred the away in 1983 and have to say the same again. Glad it's black nae blue. Will get that ane with my DNA freebie. However we didna win the league wi that top only a puckle of cups and no relegation (just in case there are any jambos lurking with their we are fab twitter shyte

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I preferred the away in 1983 and have to say the same again. Glad it's black nae blue. Will get that ane with my DNA freebie. However we didna win the league wi that top only a puckle of cups and no relegation (just in case there are any jambos lurking with their we are fab twitter shyte
    Now... I've looked at them again and the better v neck, the pinstripes on the sleeves as well as more pinstripes on the red i thihnk I'll go for the home. Pity there's nae pinstripes on the back seems a bit odd??

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    There is no free top via the DNA….you pay for it as part of your funding to help Cormack out.

I think the away top is the best for a long time, although the wee bitty orange on the logo pains me.

But overall, best new kits for a while.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast