+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New top

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    See, I agree with you there. It's awfae nice - a lot better than some recent pish we've had! But I won't claim my freebie as I'm an old mannie and don't have kids
    Here is a thought and it would be a kind gesture….you must know a kid who is related/stays near you etc that is a Dons fan. Order a top that would fit them and hand it over once delivered. You might make someone’s day.

Have I missed something or am I just being simple but I can't see new strip on website. Apart from socks

Available to buy in shop or online from 5th Aug, so guess they aint going to show until then.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Have I missed something or am I just being simple but I can't see new strip on website. Apart from socks
    I was at the shop purchasing two new tops on Saturday for the loons only to discover when I got home that I had picked up training tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    Available to buy in shop or online from 5th Aug, so guess they aint going to show until then.
    Ah ok thanks. Just thought it was a bit odd there didn't seem to be any pictures or preorder options . I'll have a look on Friday

There was a pre order period, not sure, but think it closed mid July

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789