+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: New top

Absolute dribble.

You should join the deluxe membership. It will be a perfect match for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Any exclusives?
    F*ckin plenty, but not Dons related.

And don't need a welcome from you. Been on here since about 2005, used to post, got fed up with all the negative bickering, stopped, lost username and password, started new account but couldn't be arsed to get re-involved with many of you again until recently.

You'll still always be wrong, but that's what you want to be told cos you love the attention

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    F*ckin plenty, but not Dons related.

And don't need a welcome from you. Been on here since about 2005, used to post, got fed up with all the negative bickering, stopped, lost username and password, started new account but couldn't be arsed to get re-involved with many of you again until recently.

You'll still always be wrong, but that's what you want to be told cos you love the attention
    What was the name on your previous accounts? What’s your thoughts on FREE tops and the Liam Scales scenario?

I'll make a wild guess at DandyDon

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That’s only one of them though

What was the name on your previous accounts? What’s your thoughts on FREE tops and the Liam Scales scenario?
    My previous name gives too much away about who I am in real life and I don't want you texting me when you suss who I am :-)

Free tops are free - a perk for signing up for something that the people who signed up for it would have signed up for anyway, even if the free tops weren't offered. So they're free.

Scales situation - clubs fault, not the lads fault. Should never happen. I won't boo him but I won't pretend it's OK we develop their players.

Other signings - give them a chance to prove they are s**t before just assuming they are because you/we/they/he/she hates the club's management and wants to get angry at everything they do.

You - an attention seeking pr*ck on here and I can't believe I am indulging you with a response!

The grammar on here - appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Aw man, you got me!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    My previous name gives too much away about who I am in real life and I don't want you texting me when you suss who I am :-)

Free tops are free - a perk for signing up for something that the people who signed up for it would have signed up for anyway, even if the free tops weren't offered. So they're free.

Scales situation - clubs fault, not the lads fault. Should never happen. I won't boo him but I won't pretend it's OK we develop their players.

Other signings - give them a chance to prove they are s**t before just assuming they are because you/we/they/he/she hates the club's management and wants to get angry at everything they do.

You - an attention seeking pr*ck on here and I can't believe I am indulging you with a response!

The grammar on here - appalling.
    The tops are not FREE so don’t be ridiculous. I love the club, so I don’t get where all this so called anger you talk about is coming from….I only say things the way I see them. I might see things differently from you but not a bit of anger is there. I like finding out what others think of how things are done at the club and their views….I might disagree, but that is life.
    You will indulge with me more as you will realise I am once again spot on.

Just to keep the new top on topic….it isn’t a patch on the original.

The tops are not FREE so don’t be ridiculous. I love the club, so I don’t get where all this so called anger you talk about is coming from….I only say things the way I see them. I might see things differently from you but not a bit of anger is there. I like finding out what others think of how things are done at the club and their views….I might disagree, but that is life.
    You will indulge with me more as you will realise I am once again spot on.

Just to keep the new top on topic….it isn’t a patch on the original.
    See, I agree with you there. It's awfae nice - a lot better than some recent pish we've had! But I won't claim my freebie as I'm an old mannie and don't have kids

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast