Thread: All Very Odd &

All Very Odd &

Spilled to the press from the inside???

In advanced talks??? For f uck sake heís either been offered the job or not!!!! Many large companies would give a senior person 24 hours to mull over the package if it was not agreed there and then!

Seems very odd to me!!

Very unfair too on Wilder - I will go one step further and says itís disgraceful of West Brom!! Had there been any reservations they should not have wasted his time!! This guy could now have a potential slur on his CV!!
    Treating people like this is a disgrace!!!

Nothing surprises me al, regarding Albion at the present moment. It all seems utterly chaotic!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Nothing surprises me al, regarding Albion at the present moment. It all seems utterly chaotic!

I know Leicester! I do feel for Wilder though as being put through the mill and wasting his time is one thing but the next owner of a potential club will think about this situation which is almost like a bad reference. Itís all very well somebody can prove success but no employer wants a trouble maker!

Still think Wagner is a better option than Appleton but for me he would have been behind Wilder and Lampard! Wagner for his sake needs a good start or the knives will be out for both him and the board!

Reliable reports are saying that
    The Board unanimously agreed to appoint a candidate for the manager vacancy
    Chairman Lai then overruled all of them
    Now that’s what I call democracy Chinese Style
    So much for a light touch approach from our illustrious owner