+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What really annoys you about Football these day's,

What really annoys you about Football these day's,

I'm sure there are many things we all despise , Cheating, Diving " and many broadcaster's say it's part of the game now " ? My own Pet hate is this stupid offside rule , not raising the flag until the player has actually touched the ball , I'm amazed there hasn't been a serious injury " that I know of " to any player ? Feigning injuries , remove them straight off the pitch , or book them , add time on if taking too much time being treated , Fans pay to see 90mins football , not 60 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I'm sure there are many things we all despise , Cheating, Diving " and many broadcaster's say it's part of the game now " ? My own Pet hate is this stupid offside rule , not raising the flag until the player has actually touched the ball , I'm amazed there hasn't been a serious injury " that I know of " to any player ? Feigning injuries , remove them straight off the pitch , or book them , add time on if taking too much time being treated , Fans pay to see 90mins football , not 60 mins.
    Thuz not much to like these days. A can't get ova this screaming and play acting along wi VAR. It just meks me switch off.

A miss seeing a good owd crunching tackle guin in, Gerry Taggart like. Kin bunch o fairies these days.

Back pass rule.... I was a top right back before this rule stopped me collecting ball and running it all way back to my keeper..

THE FACT THAT THREADS ONLY GET USED ONCE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS.
    But this isnt only footballs bad. The only news is bad news.......in dire need of positive news/post anything...

Summats not reyt darn theer !
    Some disagreement about relaying/renewing pitch ,
    good news is ,,,,,,, somebody's saving money by not wattrin pitch ,
    Cheer up BD , soon be August ,

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    THE FACT THAT THREADS ONLY GET USED ONCE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS.
    But this isnt only footballs bad. The only news is bad news.......in dire need of positive news/post anything...
    I’m on it !!!
    First bit of good news - I’ll be posting it.
    But int meantime - dunt hold thi breath - it could be a long wait how things are shaping up darn ut Well.
    Really concerned.
    As I’m sure you and all of us are.

Forest fans still harping on about some tinpot cup that they won 40 years ago,just talk to any of them about football and I guarantee that they will bring it up within ten minutes

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Forest fans still harping on about some tinpot cup that they won 40 years ago,just talk to any of them about football and I guarantee that they will bring it up within ten minutes
    To be fair back to back European Cup's is genuinely something to be proud of .

Another year in the National League then coco , watched your games against Chesterfield and Torquay in the play offs .

You played very well against Chesterfield and looked a decent side .

Bloody play offs , alright if you win em .

Bozeman rule caused many problems for lower league clubs.
    PL, 90% of the money stays in the top league and players greedy pockets.
    VAR good for clear and obvious mistakes rubbish for deciding which players toenail is nearest the goal.
    Players hitting the deck and rolling around for 2minutes pretending they are hurt.
    Referees that fall for the above.
    Think that will do for now.

If a player is rolling about after he has been tackled he is not hurt because if you are genuinely hurt the last thing you want to do is roll about.These cheaters should be sent off along with the players who grab opponents shirts,no yellow cards straight red.That is the only way to put a stop to the cheaters spoiling the game and the same goes for diving and arguing with referees and linesmen.There are enough cameras around the grounds to back up the referees even the grounds without VAR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast