+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roberts signs

Tyler Roberts signs

We have given Tyler Roberts a contract till 2024 WTF is that crap. I thought we were onwards and not looking back. 1st day of the transfer window and I wake up to this unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    We have given Tyler Roberts a contract till 2024 WTF is that crap. I thought we were onwards and not looking back. 1st day of the transfer window and I wake up to this unreal.
    News broke a few hours ago, just didn't want to spoil everyone's day.

But wtf....just to add to the day of joy, RBL have had a "positive outcome" indicated by FIFA on the JKA debacle, so now it goes to the court of arbitration, unless we cave and pay the £18m of course (good bit of business by Orta, eh BB?)

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    News broke a few hours ago, just didn't want to spoil everyone's day.

But wtf....just to add to the day of joy, RBL have had a "positive outcome" indicated by FIFA on the JKA debacle, so now it goes to the court of arbitration, unless we cave and pay the £18m of course (good bit of business by Orta, eh BB?)
    We knew about the JKA saga and where it is going but this blew my mind away. Thought we finally staying away from this trash.

We knew about the JKA saga and where it is going but this blew my mind away. Thought we finally staying away from this trash.
    What, having already signed up Costa for another multi-year contract?

Yeah well, that only shows they are taking the piss and have no intention to be top 6.

They haven't lived up to the hype for sure. As yet that is. But Bielsa must want them and think they can be part of his plan still. Or didn't he?....and Orta overrule him???

We all knew, but I guess we all hoped for some kind of miracle, seems that ain't happening.

There is talk they will accept defeat and payout jk deal to the tune of 18 mils so might be short in funds for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    They haven't lived up to the hype for sure. As yet that is. But Bielsa must want them and think they can be part of his plan still. Or didn't he?....and Orta overrule him???
    Let's just say that Bielsa isn't infallible (he played them both during last season, and with what benefit?)

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Let's just say that Bielsa isn't infallible (he played them both during last season, and with what benefit?)
    Perhaps he thinks he is the god who knows.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)