+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tyler Roberts signs

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I may be completely wrong, but I think Roberts has definitely matured in his game and revised role, usually puts a decent shift in and is an important cog in the way Bielsa chooses to approach football.
    I am not really a fan of Roberts at the moment, I think at times he look uninterested and appears lazy compared to other players. To often the final ball is lacking or he doesn't make the right choice.

That being said, he did get better every game and I thought his close ball skills and ability to take on players in tight situations could be something that will help the team as he becomes a more accomplished player.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    He wasn't playing as a striker he was in midfield, so this is *******s from the first sentence.
    Seriously, you're suggesting Riverts is a Leeds player and as such a midfielder, competing for starts with the likes of Dallas, Phillips etc? And just how many games is he going to start next season?

He's listed as a striker, and should be judged as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Seems you and the idiot from Oz agree on somethings then?

I know these forums are all about "Opinions" and that yours is as valid as anyone elses, but you where spouting similar crap last season... about all the rubbish foreigners we where signing like Llorrente, Rodrigo, Koch, johnny come lately last minute panic buy Raphina .... and as usual you got it wrong, I remember you saying how with the lack of ambition shown by Leeds that we where in for a season long relegation battle blah blah blah.. That turned out to be a decent opinion didn't it? Tyler Roberts hasn't been given a new contract by Orta despite not being wanted by Bielsa you think??

There is a long way to go before we know who will be added this window, and given how well we did in our first season back despite only signing rubbish - I will live with the crop of rubbish that we sign up over the next few weeks and still expect us to over achieve again next season - just MY opinion you understand?
    Unlike some, I'm prepared to admit I'm wrong, when I'm wrong, and have done so wrt to Raphina, but about Koch and Rodrigo, depends on your perspective. Had they both played a little better and given away fewer penalties (as in against Liverpool), we'd be a couple of million better off AND in Europe next season, but hey ho.

Still say the jury is out on Llorente, he is fragile and that's not a good quality anywhere, certainly not in the PL

On the actual thread topic, I'm pretty sure if I could be ar5ed I'd find comments from you about both Costa and Roberts, and none too complimentary to boot, just the same as most others who are now falling over themselves to comment in how wonderful they both are and their new contracts are equally tremendous news.

We will see, won't we?

What a piss poor degenerate thread.

Roberts is cr@p, only logic i see, is hopefully to get a fee for him in the future when hes moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    What a piss poor degenerate thread.

Roberts is cr@p, only logic i see, is hopefully to get a fee for him in the future when hes moved on.
    Seems we agree on something.

C’mon surely we don’t need to descend into bickering - we all have things we disagree on but hopefully we don’t need to be proved right on every point/opinion?

Liked some of the more detailed points you made Monaco - hope you keep posting!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    C’mon surely we don’t need to descend into bickering - we all have things we disagree on but hopefully we don’t need to be proved right on every point/opinion?

Liked some of the more detailed points you made Monaco - hope you keep posting!
    Nah she's all good the Lass has thick skin unlike some campaigners in here that have a thick brain.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)