+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Miserable ****ers

I'm looking forward to fish and chips in Arbroath again and the train journeys over to Fife.

Joking.

Sort of.

So anyone who voices concern is a miserable xxxxxx? and probably on the drink ??

Any other words of wisdom from Mr Wise?

For the record I am a very positive person and don't drink but having been through crappy timed with previous owners I don't fancy a deja vu,
    Oh and last time I looked it's a forum ffs

Yip, don't think it's being miserable when some are clearly concerned. Look at the current climate for businesses with covid, look at our finances, look at how we struggled to get out the fizzy pop league last time, look at our form at the end of the season, look at the potential loss of some of the players that kept us from a relegation battle, look at some of our previous 'premier league ready' signings, look at how competitive the league looks this year....people are nervous that we are deciding that this is a good time to "take the club in a new direction" I think if we had a bit more stability and were established in the top league...this would sit better.

If we don't get off to a good start, they fans will be quick to let the owner know...this has the potential to get toxic..very..very quickly....and that never ends well!

I am sure that every single fan is wanting us to do well this season...and would love to find that there concerns were unfounded.

I am one of the really concerned ones...but it is what has been decided and I will fully back the team and the manager and hope that it ends up ok. I will be there on the opening game of the season.... cheering them on but 40 plus years of following united makes it hard to watch what seems like someone playing loose and easy with the club that I love. Be under no illusions..but this is a risky gamble that the club are taking! It could be genius though!?!

Not miserable, just concerned!

It is pretty miserable reading though weeg.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    So anyone who voices concern is a miserable xxxxxx? and probably on the drink ??

Any other words of wisdom from Mr Wise?

For the record I am a very positive person and don't drink but having been through crappy timed with previous owners I don't fancy a deja vu,
    Oh and last time I looked it's a forum ffs
    Why are you trying to make it personal?

I think people have done a little more than voice concern tbh don't you? The absolute vitriol aimed at Tony Asghar for one thing. There's also the absolute obsession with our finances, despite them being Mark Ogren's concern not anyone else's. There's not a damn thing anyone can do about any of it so in my opinion there's no point crying about things.

My reference to drink was more aimed at your crappy writing style on that particular post and was in jest but clearly jest is not the popular theme right now.

You know what, you can spend your day moaning and griping about the situation if it helps, personally I'm gonna keep an open mind and look forward to the season ahead. If that makes me a happy clapper then fine, better that than a miserable ****

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Why are you trying to make it personal?

I think people have done a little more than voice concern tbh don't you? The absolute vitriol aimed at Tony Asghar for one thing. There's also the absolute obsession with our finances, despite them being Mark Ogren's concern not anyone else's. There's not a damn thing anyone can do about any of it so in my opinion there's no point crying about things.

My reference to drink was more aimed at your crappy writing style on that particular post and was in jest but clearly jest is not the popular theme right now.

You know what, you can spend your day moaning and griping about the situation if it helps, personally I'm gonna keep an open mind and look forward to the season ahead. If that makes me a happy clapper then fine, better that than a miserable ****
    you did call everyone miserable ****ers

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    When did that happen?
    😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    you did call everyone miserable ****ers
    Not everyone, just the ****ing miserable ones 😂😂

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)