+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Miserable ****ers

I was talking about the general malaise across all of the message boards tbh and not actually singling out anyone. AJ seems to think I'm calling him an alky or something when in fact I was simply pointing out that his story telling post was a bit ****e and not worthy of a sober Hans Christian Anderson.

**** it though, if people see the need to wail and moan their way into the new season then fine I'll say no more. But posts like "when all is lost" are just nonsense and people need to get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Not everyone, just the ****ing miserable ones 😂😂
    lol

I was talking about the general malaise across all of the message boards tbh and not actually singling out anyone. AJ seems to think I'm calling him an alky or something when in fact I was simply pointing out that his story telling post was a bit ****e and not worthy of a sober Hans Christian Anderson.

**** it though, if people see the need to wail and moan their way into the new season then fine I'll say no more. But posts like "when all is lost" are just nonsense and people need to get a grip.
    I don't claim to be an author but this is no fairytale either, those who voice concerns are not miserable, just fans who want the club to do well,
    All might not be lost I agree but with all the shenanigans it does look like we're set up to fail.

I hope I'm wrong and as always I hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    I don't claim to be an author but this is no fairytale either, those who voice concerns are not miserable, just fans who want the club to do well,
    All might not be lost I agree but with all the shenanigans it does look like we're set up to fail.

I hope I'm wrong and as always I hope for the best
    I have the same worries as yourself, whitfield, oa, gb and many many more. I hope I am wrong too. My one source of optimism is that we have a few experienced players coming in or are actively trying to get. Thats from the club. I promised not to print my correspondences but there is just something here that could well work out very well. From financial status to success.

I dont know courts at all but even through all of this everyone on here is wishing him well and really wanting it to work as failure would mean another change in manager and tough tough times.

I think the club are trying to rectify the comms issues a little bit.

So im def worried because its a risky appointment but hasnt been done blind - the dutch systems mentioned have had club reps over there. It may just work. The appt of fox seems to be very astute and in many ways im surprised he is the assistant if thats the way they wanted to go. Hadnt heard of him much but he doesnt take sh!t.

i think the title was a funny way of breaking the ice by ADS - ive stopped reading t witter and other sites as i think we are the one site that has the balance right, some do fear for the future of the club. Its right to vent that and perfectly acceptable. I do have concerns about our finances too. I suppose the best thing about this site is some of the arguments but also humour in face of what is looking like adversity.

No im not representing the club in any way but as a ST holder for 40 years with some connections way back to 80s i did write a strong ly worded email. But fair. It is upto the fans bodies to represent us and i am sure the club have been inundated but i got a reply - one that said those making the decisions really want this to work as well and this is the hardest way to do it as risk is high. Fair play i believed every word though. Maybe im gullible

SRYB

Jeezo shagger that's the longest post I've seen from you, are yir women out shopping or
    are they sleeping off the latest session(s)?

Btw good post sums it up perfectly but don't be getting too drunk or miserable, not allowed allegedly

Quote Originally Posted by a. J View Post
    jeezo shagger that's the longest post i've seen from you, are yir women out shopping or

Btw good post sums it up perfectly but don't be getting too drunk or miserable, not allowed allegedly
    faf !

Jeezo shagger that's the longest post I've seen from you, are yir women out shopping or

I've no issue with anyone getting drunk, did you still not understand?

I've no issue with anyone getting drunk, did you still not understand?
    im drunk now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    im drunk now lol
    Good lad 😂😂

class ha ha ha ha ha

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)