+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Jim O’Brien going to be fit?

Is Jim O’Brien going to be fit?

No cryptic thread titles here....Does anyone know or heard any news on the fitness, or lack thereof, of Jimmy in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    No cryptic thread titles here....Does anyone know or heard any news on the fitness, or lack thereof, of Jimmy in the middle?
    Hopefully as I would be very happy with the side that started the 2nd half on Saturday with the exception of OB for young Knowles. Which would free up Rodders in an advanced position

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Hopefully as I would be very happy with the side that started the 2nd half on Saturday with the exception of OB for young Knowles. Which would free up Rodders in an advanced position
    Couldn’t see him or Reeves in the training video today. We need one, and ideally both, to play. If both are out, we’re struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by HUCKNALLPIE View Post
    Couldn’t see him or Reeves in the training video today. We need one, and ideally both, to play. If both are out, we’re struggling.
    Agree hopefully being wrapped in cotton wool as both out would be a massive blow.

I may be reading too much into things but I got the impression that the training video had been edited to give absolutely no information to Torquay on anything whatsoever. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I may be reading too much into things but I got the impression that the training video had been edited to give absolutely no information to Torquay on anything whatsoever. Anyone else?
    Are you suggesting we are trying to gull them ?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Are you suggesting we are trying to gull them ?
    Well it could be a red herring I suppose.

Well it could be a red herring I suppose.
    They can Cantona competitive game - we're a different proposition since the departure of Mo 'Albert' Ross.

You can hear JoB congratulating Steele for a save in the video, so he was training with the group. Whether that means he'll be fit for Sat I don't know!

The only info I've seen at all was the 'picked up a knock' line in the Post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast