+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Synchronizing Radio Nottingham with BT Sport??

Synchronizing Radio Nottingham with BT Sport??

Does anyone know of a way to somehow delay how I receive the Radio Nottingham broadcast by a few seconds so that it more closely matches the BT transmission. Perhaps by using 2 devices in some way?
    Or are Charlie and Mark going to have to commentate from the same stream that we are watching?

Sorry if this should be in the "Watching from Spain" thread - can someone move it please if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to somehow delay how I receive the Radio Nottingham broadcast by a few seconds so that it more closely matches the BT transmission. Perhaps by using 2 devices in some way?
    Or are Charlie and Mark going to have to commentate from the same stream that we are watching?

Sorry if this should be in the "Watching from Spain" thread - can someone move it please if necessary.
    Listen to Radio Nottm on either BBC Sounds App or BBC Sport website and you can pause live. Or if BT is ahead of the Dab broadcast then just pause your telly.

Edit - Just realised C&M will be watching BT so bound to be behind BT, so use option 2
    Last edited by Bushwacka; 10-06-2021 at 09:42 AM.

Does anyone know of a way to somehow delay how I receive the Radio Nottingham broadcast by a few seconds so that it more closely matches the BT transmission. .
    What I did was have the radio on upstairs (or the back of the garden), listen to a bit then run and watch the telly, which will then match the commentary. Worked a treat for me

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    What I did was have the radio on upstairs (or the back of the garden), listen to a bit then run and watch the telly, which will then match the commentary. Worked a treat for me
    Nice one. Think I would have to be subbed half way through the first half.

Nice one. Think I would have to be subbed half way through the first half.
    Yeah, I 'picked up a knock' as well (banged knee on occasional table on the landing).
    Could've been worse - could've fallen from top to bottom of the stairs or done a complete Rod Hull

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Snap!

I get this with every stream whether it's Radio Nottm on the away team's stream Radio Nottm on a BT stream.
    I just watch/listen to the home team's/BT commentry albeit not the same as Charlie/Stall.

Watched last weekends games on BT whilst listening to Radio Nottingham and to be honest that were fairly well syncretised. MAybe a bit different this week from Torquay.

The game is being streamed on Skybet if it’s helpful to anyone!!
    COYP