+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dangerous Waters

Dangerous Waters

The first big cracks in the football hierarchy appeared when the filthy rich owners of the so-called “Big 6” decided to set up their own exclusive club (the ESL) for the benefit of the filthy rich. Fortunately enough pressure was brought to bear to crush this rebellion in its infancy. We know have the millionaire players backed by the “woke media” attempting to drive a huge wedge between themselves and the fans with their “knee taking” and worse calling out anyone who dares to oppose this gesture politics as racist and illiterate. We are meant to “stand up to racism” and if that was done the majority I believe of players, managers, fans and media could come to a consensus and stand together. Let’s see how this plays out during Euro 2020 and beyond. I am not going to boo because I understand the message the players want to put over. I disagree entirely with their approach and their sneering dismissal of people who disagree with them. For me the best option when the knee is taken is for all who disagree with it to turn their backs.

Brentford stopped taking the knee in February, at the moment they have no plans to resume it in next season's premier League. It only needs one or two more sensible PL squads to join them, and the whole fatuous house of cards will come crashing down.

We are in danger of duplicating our thoughts on this new thread outwood, but we will let it run just to see how this "taking the knee" nonsense pans out over the coming weeks.

Could you possibly imagine having to "take the knee" for this diverse "multi-racial" ragtag football team?

Attachment 19212

I'd rather take the p)ss than take the knee..What a load of bollix,it makes me sick watching them do it when most of them couldn't give a flying phook about it..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I'd rather take the p)ss than take the knee..What a load of bollix,it makes me sick watching them do it when most of them couldn't give a flying phook about it..
    Well put Alf and from what I read across social media, a lot of football fans feel the same way. Politics and football are not good bedfellows IMHO.

The question is if I asked them,(those that believe in this 'BLM', and kneeling?)''But what about other lives ?
    ''No its just BLM, other lives we do not say anything!''

''Then change it to. ''The life of all races, and colour , matter!''

Scotland won't be taking the knee, neither will Croatia, one day English players won't either, better it were sooner rather than later.

Lives matter !

but not to the Mendacious Hypocritical Pretenders who "lead" us

long past time we pointed the finger on them !

That bloody Bomber Harris again !!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Scotland won't be taking the knee, neither will Croatia, one day English players won't either, better it were sooner rather than later.
    Scotland have folded, i just hope they wear underpants under their kilts.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)