+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: England v Croatia Match Thoughts

Correct Animal , I've said previously i had very little or no interest or enthusiasm about this tournament , yesterday's games left me a bit numb considering how it all unfolded , I drove through town earlier , I could see the excitement around the outside bars, fans enjoying the weather , a drink !! And generally a good atmosphere building up to the game , I must admit it made me feel better seeing this, hopefully England continue to get the required results , I'm certain it would make a beneficial difference to many football fans throughout the country ,
    " I think we've all more or less got fed up of the restrictions" they are in place for a reason though rremember, Keep safe Keep well,

For a football forum. There sure is lots of people commenting on football theve zero interest in..

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Correct Animal , I've said previously i had very little or no interest or enthusiasm about this tournament , yesterday's games left me a bit numb considering how it all unfolded , I drove through town earlier , I could see the excitement around the outside bars, fans enjoying the weather , a drink !! And generally a good atmosphere building up to the game , I must admit it made me feel better seeing this, hopefully England continue to get the required results , I'm certain it would make a beneficial difference to many football fans throughout the country ,
    " I think we've all more or less got fed up of the restrictions" they are in place for a reason though rremember, Keep safe Keep well,
    That's what we've all missed Roma , people out enjoying themselves .

Nice weather etc etc .

We've all been caged up like zoo animals .

Not the way to live but we've had to .

Football has been a real saviour for me these last 12 months .

I don't think I'd have coped too well without the season we've just had .

Maybe the England team can put a huge smile on the faces of people in this great country .

It is a great country , it's lost its way I feel but it's still a great country none the less .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234