+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England v Croatia Match Thoughts

England v Croatia Match Thoughts

Well in my opinion we have the players to go very deep in to this tournament .

The question for me does Southgate know who they are , which system to play and what ever it takes mentally to win a championship that's avoided us since 1966 .

I ain't a clue to be honest , on many levels .

Firstly this taking the knee shyte is dividing an already divided nation , Euro 96 this clearly isn't .

Please do not bring politics in to football , that's all I ask .

I'll put my neck on the line here and it's just my gut speaking and not my head .

We will either bomb spectacularly with Scotland beating us OR we could win the bstrd .

It's one of those for me .

Not all all impressed with his preparation plans I have have to say.
    Just can’t see anything spectacular from the three lions in this tournament.
    To quote a phrase “deep in the ****”
    I hope I’m wrong but well stocked with ale and looking forward to some real footie again.

Personally I feel that we're too weak in defence. Midfield and frontmen are more than capable but I don't think we can win the tournament with that defence.

The Croatia match is winnable because their best players are now at the latter end of their careers and perhaps their best days are behind them. I think we'll narrowly beat Croatia 2-1.

Av gon tutha rooard Pass , I've gone Croatia 2-1 , a step up in class to recent games , A Manager who I think " my opinion " hasn't a clue , it's looks to me as if he wants to give any England player their first Caps , far too many have been handed out for my liking , there is nothing settled about the side , after all these months after qualifying , Friendlies ? He's picking players that aren't and maybe should be in the squad , ? Semi Finals at best " and that's with a good wind behind them ,,
    No Euros feel or atmosphere anywhere just now ? Personally I would rather it be held in a proper European country , fisticuffs, too much beer etc !!!!! Than a watered down event like this , Sorry to say for the first time , I've very little interest in this Tournament at the moment ,
    Forza ditalia xx

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Av gon tutha rooard Pass , I've gone Croatia 2-1 , a step up in class to recent games , A Manager who I think " my opinion " hasn't a clue , it's looks to me as if he wants to give any England player their first Caps , far too many have been handed out for my liking , there is nothing settled about the side , after all these months after qualifying , Friendlies ? He's picking players that aren't and maybe should be in the squad , ? Semi Finals at best " and that's with a good wind behind them ,,
    No Euros feel or atmosphere anywhere just now ? Personally I would rather it be held in a proper European country , fisticuffs, too much beer etc !!!!! Than a watered down event like this , Sorry to say for the first time , I've very little interest in this Tournament at the moment ,
    Forza ditalia xx
    A get exactly what tha sayin Roma. Am not exactly foaming at marth fo this tournament either.

It's daft staging the matches all ova Europe, especially in a pandemic. There should be one host nation imo.

A do fancy Italy to win it. I ent backed it but av tekkun a brek from gambling for 6 weeks. Am 2 weeks into it and climbing the walls. A could du wi a punch up unly jooarkin, barring the odd hunch, I ent really missed it in fairness. Ittul du mi good

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Forza ditalia xx
    I also have very little interest in the tournament Roma. I'm not even going to watch it. Just to add to your comments, we haven't got a team. After all this time, all these matches, all the chopping and changing, we haven't got a team.

England have every chance of winning this. You cant tell me our forwards wouldn't grace any side it the world.
    England win the euro Barnsley get promoted England win world cup .
    Would be a nice year of football.
    Anything is possible

Feck me that opening ceremony with Nessun Dorma ed me filling up. Amazing

" Class "

Very strong performance by the Italians. Some excellent technical ability on show and some delightful passages of play. Av nivver sin such an attack minded Italian team. Turkey were out of their depth and did everything they could to park the bus wi art success. This is the problem with 24 teams involved in the final stages of the tournament rather than 16. Thuz too many sh1tty teams who do this parking the bus tactic which meks this tournament poor viewing at times. A moral victory for good attacking football tonight, well done Italy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast