+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Scotland wont take the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Ok Brin that is probably correct, but this is about highlighting racism by taking the knee at a football match. Some people on here will tell others that they aren't racist, but then complain about, what I see anyway, as a token gesture. UTM
    So nothing to do with respecting others?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Ok Brin that is probably correct, but this is about highlighting racism by taking the knee at a football match. Some people on here will tell others that they aren't racist, but then complain about, what I see anyway, as a token gesture. UTM
    Ronners, thing is though pal, how long does the bended knee go on for?
    Last edited by Brin; 16-06-2021 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Until the sheep find another gesture to copy

It can go on forever as far as I'm concerned Brin, or until they either decide to drop it, or find some other way to highlight it, like I keep saying, it doesnt bother me at all. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not if you live here Brin. Recently a white guy asleep in his truck was awoken by a guy underneath it trying to remove his catalytic converter. He shot the guy twice, zip tied his hands, tied him to his tow bar and dragged him half a mile before dumping him and leaving him for dead. Reasonable force? No, he's facing murder charges.
    I’ve said before CAM if you put “inAmerica” in a sentence I’ll believe anything you say

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I’ve said before CAM if you put “inAmerica” in a sentence I’ll believe anything you say
    Surely not gm_gm in a land where fast food restaurants stay closed on Sunday on religious grounds yet the general public are still able to easily buy weapons that can inflict immeasurable death and destruction?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Surely not gm_gm in a land where fast food restaurants stay closed on Sunday on religious grounds yet the general public are still able to easily buy weapons that can inflict immeasurable death and destruction?
    CAM, maybe we're catching on oe'r here cos we can by an axe on a Sunday at Aldi down middle aisle.

CAM, maybe we're catching on oe'r here cos we can by an axe on a Sunday at Aldi down middle aisle.
    When the day comes and you can walk into somewhere like Asda or whatever the modern day equivalent of Suggs Sports is and see AR-15s openly for sale you'll realise the horror of what the US are dealing with regards gun 'control'.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567