+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dyche

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The trouble is CiB we are having to second guess, Pace promised transparency and we are getting none. I'm starting to get twitchy.
    Sub is right BT-do not fret because whatever happens we cannot affect it as fans so what will be, will be.I never worry, er indoors always hides all the knives, razor blades and rope while I am on Turfites Talk so life will go on.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Sub is right BT-do not fret because whatever happens we cannot affect it as fans so what will be, will be.I never worry, er indoors always hides all the knives, razor blades and rope while I am on Turfites Talk so life will go on.
    Could not agree more CiB, we fans just have to accept what's on offer.
    Every season I look forward to entertaining football with BFC doing well, usually by the end of September I am back to being a realist. Just hoping this next season will be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Could not agree more CiB, we fans just have to accept what's on offer.
    Every season I look forward to entertaining football with BFC doing well, usually by the end of September I am back to being a realist. Just hoping this next season will be different.
    CiB ---your missus obviously knows how to protect you lol
    Vintage and CiB -----you have to admit that, as a Claret fan, we have seen the whole spectrum of football of all types in our many years of supporting OUR team. In recent years, with Stephen Defour in the team and Robbie Brady starting to play well together, we were on the cusp of some exciting football, however, Brady got done by Maguire and Defour had his own share of problems and, sadly, we had to revert to type to survive ------and survive we have!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    CiB ---your missus obviously knows how to protect you lol
    Vintage and CiB -----you have to admit that, as a Claret fan, we have seen the whole spectrum of football of all types in our many years of supporting OUR team. In recent years, with Stephen Defour in the team and Robbie Brady starting to play well together, we were on the cusp of some exciting football, however, Brady got done by Maguire and Defour had his own share of problems and, sadly, we had to revert to type to survive ------and survive we have!
    Now you mention it Sub-Defour is available again and he speaks regularly with Dyche apparently so he fits all the parameters for us at the minute.

Now you mention it Sub-Defour is available again and he speaks regularly with Dyche apparently so he fits all the parameters for us at the minute.
    I could quote John McEnroe but won't bother because I know that you aren't!

Speaking of Defour, should BFC be approaching Defour to return to us as a coach, and possibly in the ling term becoming team manager.

Although I have no idea if Defour would want to enter a coaching role, but he was the most gifted player I have seen for us in a long while, just a pity about his fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I could quote John McEnroe but won't bother because I know that you aren't!
    Dead serious about the parameters.He is past his sell by date, he would be even cheaper second time around and he gets on with SD what more does BFC expect from a signing these days.

I think Dyche needed and deserved a holiday after the last 18 months, I just wonder why Pace & Co can't just say so.

Pace rode in on a ticket of transparency and honesty, let's just hope Dyche signs his extended contract and he gets back to work soon.

Meanwhile the "Turf Moor News Blackout" continues unabated.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Meanwhile the "Turf Moor News Blackout" continues unabated.
    Is it a 'News Blackout', much more likely there simply is no news. It's business as usual, wait until the last couple days and then see what's still on the shelves, see what's going cheap, the annual super-market trolley dash. Sean has the trolley at the back of his garage, all oiled, polished and ready to go.

Is anyone starting to worry yet?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)