+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyche

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm sure you're right Sub, Sean's agent will be telling him there's no rush, let's just see what pertains. Sean might also be waiting to see the colour of ALK's transfer money before committing as well, I would if I was him.
    I think that’s reality Sinkov I mean would you sign for another 3 years of slog if no funds available to him , we’re being linked with players in the media but are we really ?
    I’m more concerned about timescales tbh as per initial post if he’s going it wants sorting out and if he’s staying get it done and let’s get after some players -

Tbh I think if he leaves , you’d have to say we don’t have candidates lined up so that process will take a month at least , then there’s no time before pre season to sell - buy - organise anything - basically a relegation waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I understand the ink is on the paper and the club will announce it today.

£6 million a year for five years with a very stringent and punitive buy out clause is the word I'm getting, from a "reliable" inside source.

Apparently Pace and Dyche are singing from the same hymn sheet regarding youth development and funds needed to strengthen the first team squad.

Happy days!
    The longer this goes BT the less likely he is to be our manager this season , I’m gonna stick my neck out and say I think he’s off to Palace - itchy feet and all that and once the element of doubt is in his head , I’m starting to think we could be left in a mess - like I said before what’s hard about it he’s either in or not and we ARE WASTING TIME now.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    The longer this goes BT the less likely he is to be our manager this season , I’m gonna stick my neck out and say I think he’s off to Palace - itchy feet and all that and once the element of doubt is in his head , I’m starting to think we could be left in a mess - like I said before what’s hard about it he’s either in or not and we ARE WASTING TIME now.
    Don't panic army88. Keep calm and carry on.

Ashley Young would not be signing if SD wasn't staying.

Don't panic army88. Keep calm and carry on.

Ashley Young would not be signing if SD wasn't staying.
    he went to Inter Milan from Jan 20....for a fee of £1.28 million - he contract is up in six days, he's played a handful of games and he's 35 years old....and he gets another chance to play for a PL club (as Crouch/Hart Dino's)....So I doubt he'd give a damn who the manager was.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    he went to Inter Milan from Jan 20....for a fee of £1.28 million - he contract is up in six days, he's played a handful of games and he's 35 years old....and he gets another chance to play for a PL club (as Crouch/Hart Dino's)....So I doubt he'd give a damn who the manager was.

Closer to the mark i feel Norder

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Closer to the mark i feel Norder
    just saying it as it is - Army.

....without the rosy picture..

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

He played a part in 29 games in a 38 game season plus 3 Coppa Italia games playing for the Italian Champions. He started 18 matches and completed 1349 miutes in those games. He also started 5 Champions League games completing 420 minutes in those games.
    in addition he came on as a sub in 11 matches and completed 210 minutes.
    I think that "a handful of games" is way off the mark and a very unfair assessment.
    Last edited by Supersub6; 14-06-2021 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    He played a part in 29 games in a 38 game season plus 3 Coppa Italia games playing for the Italian Champions. He started 18 matches and completed 1349 miutes in those games. He also started 5 Champions League games completing 420 minutes in those games.
    in addition he came on as a sub in 11 matches and completed 210 minutes.
    I think that "a handful of games" is way off the mark and a very unfair assessment.
    Whether you like him or not, he's clearly fit as a butcher's dog, a bloody sight fitter than Berg or Brady that's for sure, despite his age.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Ok Sub....was a big handful...he had a decent time there but reports from this last season show him slowing down, hence them happy to let him go - nothing to pay, contract expired etc.
    Where he should be going imo....to where it began, Newly Promoted Watford....or did they turn him down for Rose ?

My mate will get my middle finger in his left eye if this is not true.
    He's had to visit the hospital. I poked him in the eye a bit too hard.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)