+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Torquay Truce - Please Vote

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Cutting , witty , incisive , intelligent you're none of those..!
    Why do you have gaps either side of your commas?

There is a saying "Some people will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, then play the victim when you go there". There are masters of this technique on both sides that feed off each other, it has got tiresome I think Swale is desperately trying to break this cycle.

For balance I will say that Elite seems to have backed away from this in his defence.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Forget bullying , try embarrassing bud.

It's the latest valiant attempt from someone more sensible to break the cycle. Alas the same people will continue to instigate and provacate as seen the last couple of days and as highlighted earlier by cher. They need to fill the #void I can't see them ever stopping.

"Some men you just can't reach

I'm gonna watch the opening game in the Euros and hope Turkey can cause an upset at big odds.

"In conversation" Good luck with that Swale.
    You seem to be the winner here laddo. The moderator has made it very clear that he sees you as the victim rather than the instigator, and he's the one holding the cards and the one making the rules. You stuck two fingers up to his advice, but he's ok with that.

It seems your '#mission' has been accomplished, but I have to say I'm very surprised that Swale has been sucked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You seem to be the winner here laddo. The moderator has made it very clear that he sees you as the victim rather than the instigator, and he's the one holding the cards and the one making the rules. You stuck two fingers up to his advice, but he's ok with that.

It seems your '#mission' has been accomplished, but I have to say I'm very surprised that Swale has been sucked in.
    Nobody has been 'sucked in'. Those of us outside the little feud gang (and I know you have indeed admirably distanced yourself from it of late) are sick of ALL of it. I don't have a side in this nonsense. I, like many others, just want it to stop.

Please can we have simple one word answers voting either TRUCE or FEUD from here on.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 11-06-2021 at 07:08 PM.

Can my comment be 'PATHETIC TOPIC'?

I've hardly been involved in any feuds recently but still get singled out by the moderator.
    As previously stated you have indeed admirably stepped back lately. I don't mean to single you out, or anyone else. My aim is to STOP it. ALL of it. It is ruining this community.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    As previously stated you have indeed admirably stepped back lately. I don't mean to single you out, or anyone else. My aim is to STOP it. ALL of it. It is ruining this community.
    But you have singled people out, and you've clearly decided which side of the fence you sit on.

You've allowed one poster to openly ignore your advice without admonishment. That is your view, but I'm not sure it's a majority view.

But you have singled people out, and you've clearly decided which side of the fence you sit on.

You've allowed one poster to openly ignore your advice without admonishment. That is your view, but I'm not sure it's a majority view.
    I haven't singled you out or anyone else. I listed a few of the people involved in the 'feud' as I have called it, alternatively your name 'the gang of three and a half'. Anyhow, this nit-picking is derailing things yet again.

TRUCE or FEUD please?

He included Laddo too so not really taking sides

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    He included Laddo too so not really taking sides
    He did indeed include laddo, but other posts suggested he was taking sides.

He's the mod, he decides what's acceptable and what isn't, let's hope he's totally impartial and has got it right.

He did indeed include laddo, but other posts suggested he was taking sides.

He's the mod, he decides what's acceptable and what isn't, let's hope he's totally impartial and has got it right.
    But to be honest Elite the snide comments backing up Pedro and his incessant feud means you are still culpable. The 3 of you all just need to grow up, you all get defensive or say you’re not the instigator but you all continue to bicker and squabble. The vast majority on here are bored sh**less by it but that doesn’t change a thing.

We’re about to go into a semi final to get us one game from returning to where we all want to be and believe we should be and the drivel goes on and on and on.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast