+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Torquay Truce - Please Vote

You may as well talk to a brick wall Swale. All 3 of em are just a waste of space and time. I would ban all 3 of em for good..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    You may as well talk to a brick wall Swale. All 3 of em are just a waste of space and time. I would ban all 3 of em for good..
    Nothing worthy of a ban so I don’t think that’s an option. We all have the ability to ignore those who have nothing to say worth reading and too much that is basically s**t. I’ve taken that option for some on here and it’s improved the board for me no end.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Nothing worthy of a ban so I don’t think that’s an option. We all have the ability to ignore those who have nothing to say worth reading and too much that is basically s**t. I’ve taken that option for some on here and it’s improved the board for me no end.
    The fact you quoted one of my posts suggests I'm not yet on your banned list CamPie. That's the biggest compliment I've had all day by a country mile!

TRUCE (staying emphatically on-topic)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The fact you quoted one of my posts suggests I'm not yet on your banned list CamPie. That's the biggest compliment I've had all day by a country mile!
    Despite yourself you still have a lot to say worth reading. I wish you’d totally keep out of the other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    TRUCE (staying emphatically on-topic)
    I'm not sure this board ever did that, Cher, there's always been a tendency to 'wander'. Certainly since I've been a poster, praps it's me......

TRUCE.

I believe that was one of the two options on offer. 20+ posts since the question was asked on the poll and that looks like that's the first answer.

Hope others will follow with a a one WORD answer or this thread will just become one of the many 'He said, she said' we've seen many many times before.

Italy deservedly go 1-0 up against a stubborn but limited Turkey. The game needed that.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    TRUCE.

I believe that was one of the two options on offer. 20+ posts since the question was asked on the poll and that looks like that's the first answer.

Hope others will follow with a a one WORD answer or this thread will just become one of the many 'He said, she said' we've seen many many times before.

Italy deservedly go 1-0 up against a stubborn but limited Turkey. The game needed that.
    With a bit of luck Turkey might actually venture out of their own half, now.

Don't really care either way. People can post what they like providing it is within the law of the land. It's not hard to siphon out the decent posts and ignore the ones that don't interest you.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    With a bit of luck Turkey might actually venture out of their own half, now.
    Turkey are absolutely awful. They deserve nothing from this game, they look totally unfit and nowhere near the level required.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast