+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Is drink/drug driving on the up again in Rotherham?

O/T Is drink/drug driving on the up again in Rotherham?

Looking in this weeks Tizer I was somewhat surprised to see no less than 12 people banned for drink or drug driving, normally you might see the odd one or two.

From this, eight were for drink driving the other for drug related. Keep it up South Yorkshire Police you're doing a grand job. Let's keep these irresponsible idiots off our roads.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Looking in this weeks Tizer I was somewhat surprised to see no less than 12 people banned for drink or drug driving, normally you might see the odd one or two.

From this, eight were for drink driving the other for drug related. Keep it up South Yorkshire Police you're doing a grand job. Let's keep these irresponsible idiots off our roads.
    Why are you asking on here? Most posters are too pissed to notice when they are driving around

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Why are you asking on here? Most posters are too pissed to notice when they are driving around
    while especially on their mobiles.

Recreational drug taking is getting worse.
    Parents and grand parents openly do it.
    These would be the same ones who if there grand child got it off a driver would kick off.
    Personally I think anyone who takes drugs wether recreational or not needs locking up and shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near kids permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    These would be the same ones who if there grand child got it off a driver would kick off.
    Personally I think anyone who takes drugs wether recreational or not needs locking up and shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near kids permanently.
    Don't ever move to Seattle then BotN where 'free weed' is even on offer as an incentive to get people to have their COVID vaccinations

😂😂😂 maybe Boris will try that incentive.

Tbh I was thinking more cocaine it’s rife with people it’s just become the norm. You would think grandparents would know better but a lot don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Totally agree. Where kids are involved in a drug takers life, there has to be serious questions asked.

I'll now stand back and await those that do, asking if I drink.....

Not drink driving in Rotherham, but -

Ipswich Town footballer James Norwood banned from driving for 40 months, & fined £5,000
    after being found guilty of drink driving, at 3am in the morning on 30 August 2020.
    A member of the public tipped police off, regarding Norwood driving his car after a drink.
    He also had prosecution costs of £750 & a victim surcharge of £190.
    Footballer Paul Mullin was a passenger in the car, plus 2 young ladies it was reported.

...i think it's due to the soft liberal laws nowadays, you reap what you sow.....and it will get worse. With racism being at the fore front these days, don't forget, we haven't stopped any sort of crime, bullying at school and antisocial behaviour anywhere in the world yet.

When things get shoved in your face on TV all the time, people get fed up and idiots react.....and will keep doing.

Kids in Greasbrough schools come round the park picking up rubbish, then at weekends leave it all over again.......
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 13-07-2021 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Totally agree. Where kids are involved in a drug takers life, there has to be serious questions asked.

I'll now stand back and await those that do, asking if I drink.....
    Do you drink Brin? 😉

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast