+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2021

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Struggling to understand the antipathy towards Wales from their fellow Celt nationalists in these here parts though.
    I'm fond of the taffs in general, hate Bale though he's a diving showboating cant

Struggling to understand the antipathy towards Wales from their fellow Celt nationalists in these here parts though.

I hope you’re nae ca’in me a f’uckin celt.

Does anyone know how many official tickets UEFA awarded Scotland for tomorrow's game at Wembley

Fannies’ handbags min.

Not a punch thrown or landed, the two Taffs booked for refusing to leave the scene, and the Turkish boy for “adopting an aggressive attitude towards an opponent” or somesuch. Three yellows was about right.

I only saw the second half. Bale took the penalty like a showboating ****, instead of ramming it straight down the middle, but made up for it with the two goal-line surges from the corners in stoppage time. To think that we’re watching Connor McLennan.

Have played against Wales many times and have since always wanted to see them lose at whatever sport (depending upon their opponents of course). Agree with all the comments about Bale being a diving cnut. He deliberately kicked the guys leg, initiating contact, to get the penalty, cheating cnut

It's embarassing that Wales have done better than us.

Quote Originally Posted by bucky1973 View Post
    Does anyone know how many official tickets UEFA awarded Scotland for tomorrow's game at Wembley
    I read someplace 2600.

The two Belgian goals were lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I read someplace 2600.
    Yeah that would make sense 10% of capacity

McCoist made a comment of “that’s not good”, when a Denmark player was booked for a blatant dive in the box. “What about the 1989 League Cup final, you cheating hun bas” I shouted at the TV

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    McCoist made a comment of “that’s not good”, when a Denmark player was booked for a blatant dive in the box. “What about the 1989 League Cup final, you cheating hun bas” I shouted at the TV
    I saw that and said something similar, though less coherent and substantially more expletive laden.

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast