+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Euro 2021

Name:  E6GTKk7XEAEjxti.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  17.8 KB

Name:  E6GTKk7XEAEjxti~2.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  8.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I don’t remember them ever hiding their true colours.

A nation of c unts.
    "Nation of c unts"?

My granda was English fae Pompey. Served in the Russian convoys during WW2 and met my Fittie born granny up here. He was a great man. My niece is engaged to an English bloke in Southampton and neither he nor his brother even support their fitba team because of the baggage that goes with it.

Here's a tip for ye: try nae to spout sh1te you wouldn't be prepared to say to somebody's face in the pub.

Loudmouth ersehole.

We’re all aware there are exceptions.

But as a nation?

C unts.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 13-07-2021 at 05:54 AM.

I’ve probably just not been paying attention, but this is the first I’ve heard about a UK bid to host the world cup.
    The SFA should have NOTHING to do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    We’re all aware there are exceptions.

But as a nation?

C unts.
    The Germans are very polite , and fantastic hosts in their own Country. But take them out of the homeland and stick them in Spain , and many folk would say they turn into erseholes ?

The English don't need to travel for that trait to show. There are many many fine and decent blokes down here . But I am constantly surprised that even amongst that group , if you come on to certain subjects how misinformed and basically ignorant they can be ?

(. Perhaps obviously this generally relates to Scottish Independence , or basic historical knowledge of the past and present facts . They just don't get taught it at school, nor make the Time to research the right stories .).

So aye , there is something quite special about that particular group " Engerlund".

As I tell them when it be suggest I feck off home ,. " I'm here on missionary work , and there is a lot lot more work needed !!"

I've no experience of Germans in Spain, and normally any stories I have heard about them come from the English, but I'll believe you.

The "Engerlund" group is joined by the more upper class empire builders to make a majority of Boris voters.

Of course they will never understand a wish for Scottish independence, why would anyone ever want to stop being ruled by them?

Name:  Scotland Italy.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  27.3 KB

Nae fitba tonight.

Think I may just watch that penalty shootout again.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950