+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone betting on the Euros?

Anyone betting on the Euros?

Put these on tonight......

£3.34Single @ 17/2
    You won £31.73 (inc. stake)
    Settled

Won
    Italy 3-0 @ 17/2
    Correct Score
    Turkey v Italy (FT 0v3)

WON

SINGLE
    LOST
    A Penalty To Be Scored (Was 7/1)
    9/2
    Stake:£4.03
    |Returns:£0.00
    Bet Receipt: O/190874794/0000012
    20:57 - 11 Jun

LOST
    .................................................. ......

Italy
    5/11
    Match Betting
    Turkey v Italy
    FT
    0 - 3

Denmark
    5/11
    Match Betting
    Denmark v Finland
    17:00, 12 Jun

Belgium
    4/5
    Match Betting
    Belgium v Russia
    20:00, 12 Jun
    Stake:
    £5.00
    Potential Returns:
    £19.04

ONE UP TWO TO GO.

Up £24.36 so far with the other £5 bet rolling. It's their money I'm playing with now.

Don't let anyone ever tell you that you have a betting problem Brin

PS 17/2 were pretty poor odds on a 3-0 win considering Italy had never scored 3 goals in a Euro finals game ever.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Don't let anyone ever tell you that you have a betting problem Brin

PS 17/2 were pretty poor odds on a 3-0 win considering Italy had never scored 3 goals in a Euro finals game ever.
    CAM, I seriously don’t have a betting problem as you can see from my ‘large’ wagers 😉. I just like a modest flutter without any harm done to my lifestyle or savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM, I seriously don’t have a betting problem as you can see from my ‘large’ wagers ��. I just like a modest flutter without any harm done to my lifestyle or savings.
    Stakes of 3.34 and 4.03 look to me like you've been robbing old piggy banks or shoving your hands down the back of the settee to find something to fund your habit

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Stakes of 3.34 and 4.03 look to me like you've been robbing old piggy banks or shoving your hands down the back of the settee to find something to fund your habit
    🤣🤣 actually they are the tail ends of my accounts so I’ve used them off what I have in credit to test the water first if that makes sense.

So one account had £xx4.03 so I’ve used that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    🤣🤣 actually they are the tail ends of my accounts so I’ve used them off what I have in credit to test the water first if that makes sense.

So one account had £xx4.03 so I’ve used that.
    Accounts plural…one of the signs he has a gambling addiction to me..😜..

I bet you a £3.24 he”s not the only one who has though..😊

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Accounts plural…one of the signs he has a gambling addiction to me..😜..

I bet you a £3.24 he”s not the only one who has though..😊
    Clarkey, ‘accounts’ because I joined Ladbrokes the other day, seeing how they were offering a free £10 bet on the Euros for new customers 😉. I’ve been with Sky Bet for a few years now.

I'm a reformed big gambler. My downfall was having an account. Closed that I'm not much richer but im definitely no poorer! Never bet on football, apart from England in Euro's I've got no interest in rest of the sides. I watched world class sport last night Djokovic v Nadal, doesn't get no better.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I'm a reformed big gambler. My downfall was having an account. Closed that I'm not much richer but im definitely no poorer! Never bet on football, apart from England in Euro's I've got no interest in rest of the sides. I watched world class sport last night Djokovic v Nadal, doesn't get no better.
    I went other way I found having an account I was much more measured..suppose it’s personal opinion…in pub I would keep nipping over to bookies and sticking £10”s and £20”s here and there and then having more drinks and getting more frivolous…..where as I put them all in the morning on account in cold light of day and that it’s done and check later,also you see what’s going in and what’s going out,rather than than in and out of your pocket .suppose.it’s about being measured whichever you bet really is t it…I agree with brin”s method by just putting the odd pounds on to round off your balance…say £2.34 and it gets you a bet to watch but I wouldn’t put £2.34 on in bookies that would have been a fiver..

im having the usual tourney bets brin
    6 teams at a time £5 win per team and a acci. i usually end up doubling what i had in my account by tourney end. (watch this one go teetz up)
    this time around i only had £36 in the account (thanks millers)

ive gone for
    italy
    switzerland
    denmark
    belgium
    england
    austria

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast