+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Euro 2021 PL - Table

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Cheers Belper - maybe you need to hit rock bottom before the club can start rebuilding - we have been there and have a drawer full of T-shirt’s - good luck next year.

Orgs do you like Bourbon?
    He lives in America they don't know what Whiskey is so he drinks Bourbon

Thank you for speaking for Orgs - hmmmn

Thank you for speaking for Orgs - hmmmn
    No worries busy man that Orgs taking time off as the new season approaching lots of setting up to do. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Cheers Belper - maybe you need to hit rock bottom before the club can start rebuilding - we have been there and have a drawer full of T-shirt’s - good luck next year.

Orgs do you like Bourbon?
    Occasionally, although I'm certainly no expert by any means.

I do like the odd whiskey/whisky and have a better-than-decent and varied (age/region) selection of single malts from both Ireland and Scotland that, weirdly, often cost less here than from right outside the distilleries themselves (I guess UK taxation is to blame?). I think the open bottle du Jour is an 18 year old Glenmorangie. Nom.

That said, I'm pretty much exclusively a beer drinker except last thing at night.

One of the pubs here has Old Speckled Hen permanently on draft, but I could murder a Timothy Taylor Landlord right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Belper69Ram View Post
    Well done Orgs - for both running the competition (again, most brilliantly) and also for winning it (flukey or fixed - I am only joking on both counts!). Well deserved. Looking forward to the proper competition, the Premier League, and my aim is to actually win the Prediction League this year. Our club is in a real pooh mess (I won't swear, but I could willingly), from top to bottom. We have fines, suspended penalties, few players, aged players training with us (maybe we are going into the Walking Football league). The club in mine and many locals view is that the club is crap from top to bottom. Anyway, I will hold my head up and continue under the "ram" name and keep fingers, toes and everything in between crossed, painful as it may be. Good luck to your mob as well, I fancy them to finish four or five places higher this time. Unfortunately though, I think Solscar and the yeanks money may buy them a league title this time, but Liverpool with Virgil and Gomez playing will give them a good run for their money. Chelski not in the top three this time unless more big money splashouts made. Pleasant summer to everyone.
    Hang in there mate. What goes around, comes around.

Might take a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    No worries busy man that Orgs taking time off as the new season approaching lots of setting up to do. Is there anything else I can help you with?
    I was mowing the grass - so not particularly busy!

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Occasionally, although I'm certainly no expert by any means.

I do like the odd whiskey/whisky and have a better-than-decent and varied (age/region) selection of single malts from both Ireland and Scotland that, weirdly, often cost less here than from right outside the distilleries themselves (I guess UK taxation is to blame?). I think the open bottle du Jour is an 18 year old Glenmorangie. Nom.

That said, I'm pretty much exclusively a beer drinker except last thing at night.

One of the pubs here has Old Speckled Hen permanently on draft, but I could murder a Timothy Taylor Landlord right now...

Timmy Taylors grew up on that stuff mate…..Old Spec a regular over here. Irish … R*d Breast for me.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Timmy Taylors grew up on that stuff mate…..Old Spec a regular over here. Irish … R*d Breast for me.
    That Red Breast stuff is damn fine - I got the taste of it visiting Dublin a few years back and they make some interesting variants using different barrels.

I’ll get one of those next! Nom, nom, nom.

I like Bourbon biscuits, if that counts?!

Cheers for that Orgs and hopelesslyoptimistic. Your club have mirrored Derby in several aspects over the years. We have been there before moaning and groaning on several occasions (or, if I am honest, many many times) - it goes with the job. Seriously though, I do fear for Derby as a club, we have large bank balances but unfortunately they are all credit ones, the club wants someone man enough to clear out all the crap and get us running properly again otherwise I fear we will join the ranks of the others who have gone into administration in a matter of months (certainly before xmas). Hope I am wrong but this is the worst I have seen and I go back to the days of pre-Cloughy.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)