+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Manager Appointments & Dismissals 2021-22

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Or was it Jackie Johnson?
    Or Boris?

.....this thread make my eyes go funny scrolling thro. Can we just put the newest addition on instead of repeating everything, it'll end up as long as a roll of wallpaper...........

Salford sack bowyer…….so much for Neville’s sacking managers all the time is not the way to go statement..!.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    .....this thread make my eyes go funny scrolling thro. Can we just put the newest addition on instead of repeating everything, it'll end up as long as a roll of wallpaper...........
    I did suggest this a few weeks ago. To ELK’s credit it’s taken a lot to assemble so he probably takes pride in what he’s done but do get your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I did suggest this a few weeks ago. To ELK’s credit it’s taken a lot to assemble so he probably takes pride in what he’s done but do get your point.
    "What's the problem" ELK muttered to himself as he continued compiling his lists at home on his 80" flat screen monitor whilst Brin and Avondale wore out their thumbs scrolling through their phones.

To be fair to ELK he does always put a line about his additions at the bottom so it's easy to find what's "hot off the press". Having the entire list together does give a great perspective on the amount of churn in the managerial market.

I think the problem is with all the dashing, take them out and probably be easier on the eyes

Tbh I don’t know how he keeps up with it

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I think the problem is with all the dashing, take them out and probably be easier on the eyes

Tbh I don’t know how he keeps up with it
    That abbot ale in weatherspoons is like petrol in a car for ELK..🤣

Sorry boys, I'm in Turkey for a month, so can't keep up with everything, but I do list the update each time, so we keep up with how many managers come & gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Sorry boys, I'm in Turkey for a month, so can't keep up with everything, but I do list the update each time, so we keep up with how many managers come & gone.
    Have you found a weatherspoons over there..?.🤣

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Have you found a weatherspoons over there..?.🤣
    Or an Aldi selling Xmas mince pies already? 🤣
    Whatever pal hope you’re enjoying it. 😎☀️🍺

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast