+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boro to use Wing in swap deal

Yep that is a way round it Grumps which I hadn't thought about. He knows he would be guaranteed a first team spot as well which he may not get if he stayed at Boro or in the championship with another club. He might also like the ethos of the club under Warne.

It's difficult to assess if Wing would be a good signing or not. All we've effectively seen are his performances when ifollow or Sky cameras were pointing at him. You don't get to see the wider picture and how he contributes to the shape and full team effort.

On the other hand we know exactly what Smith brings to the party. So gaining Wing but losing Smith might be a backward step.

Wing 25. Smith approaching 30. If it comes off I'd take it. Would have to a seasons loan for Wing, a wage share with Middlesbrough.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Wing 25. Smith approaching 30. If it comes off I'd take it. Would have to a seasons loan for Wing, a wage share with Middlesbrough.
    Good point

I can tell you now, not one official offer has been put in or turned down by Rotherham for either Crooks or Smith. The daily Mail story is a load of twaddle regarding that particular point.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I can tell you now, not one official offer has been put in or turned down by Rotherham for either Crooks or Smith. The daily Mail story is a load of twaddle regarding that particular point.
    So the Messi and Ronaldo loans to Rotherham stories are fake?

Damn

I’m cancelling my subscription

Really?

A daily mail story not true?.

I don't believe it

Proof?, how do you know that

Nobody on here knows whether bids have been made or tuned down.A lot of people on here like to manufacture a story.

there’s been interest but no bidding, it came from the club 😂
    **** me some of you need to get a life

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast