+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Bad news ( for some of you)

Welcome back

Hope all goes well with you and condolences re your mum

Bloody hell. I didn’t think you had a heart 😉

Get yourself right fella and sorry for your loss.

Every second counts.

Please accept my apologies Grist, I said on another thread that you posted on yesterday that " It was nice to see you back and hope all was well?" without realising you had posted this and all you had been through. My mrs always tells me I see and hear what I want to so that probably confirms it😫 but sorry for your loss, it's never easy losing a parent, and wish you a speedy recovery from yours. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Please accept my apologies Grist, I said on another thread that you posted on yesterday that " It was nice to see you back and hope all was well?" without realising you had posted this and all you had been through. My mrs always tells me I see and hear what I want to so that probably confirms it😫 but sorry for your loss, it's never easy losing a parent, and wish you a speedy recovery from yours. UTM
    That's ok Ronners I often speed read the messages and miss original links.

Thanks for your good wishes

UTM

Only just read this Grist. Sorry to hear your news. Speedy recovery to you. Lets hope things start picking up again for you.

My condolences Grist and good luck for a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by vaterland_miller View Post
    My condolences Grist and good luck for a speedy recovery.

...also only just read this...

very saddened to hear about your Mum Grist - and your heart attack.....this past year or so has also seen two people close to me die.....

take it easier now fella - events like those put many things into perspective

go well with your recovery in readiness for another season with the Millers, and all that it will bring

stay well

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Sorry about your mum.
    The heart attack is down to you.
    cut down on the s4ite.
    regards .
    28 year old elite professional sportsman is lying in hospital today probably disagreeing with this.

Condolences to you and yours Grist. Speedy recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I’m back

May was a bit of a month to forget, early May my dear old mum had another series of strokes but this time she didn’t survive. So we had a funeral under covid restrictions with less attending than we would have liked to see there.

Then that was followed by yours truly having a quite nasty heart attack ( are there any nice ones?) which meant hospital treatment and now a period of rehabilitation.

But now my typing finger has recovered so you’ve got me to contend with again

Condolences to you and your family.
    Time to take it easy and recuperate.
    Get where you coming from with the Funeral restrictions, I too lost a family member recently.

Almost forgot.. Welcome back... Old man.. 👍

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123