+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Bad news ( for some of you)

O/T Bad news ( for some of you)

I’m back

May was a bit of a month to forget, early May my dear old mum had another series of strokes but this time she didn’t survive. So we had a funeral under covid restrictions with less attending than we would have liked to see there.

Then that was followed by yours truly having a quite nasty heart attack ( are there any nice ones?) which meant hospital treatment and now a period of rehabilitation.

But now my typing finger has recovered so you’ve got me to contend with again

Good to see you are back Grist, missed your banter.

Sorry about your loss, sincere condolence to you & your family.

While you were at a low ebb, your health suffered, get well mate all the best.

Yes take it easy lad and best wishes regarding your Mum.
    Feet up, euros

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes take it easy lad and best wishes regarding your Mum.
    Feet up, euros
    Really sorry to hear that Grist. Awful times but glad you're back and posting again. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

Grist, pal, what a torrid time for you. I wondered why you didn't reply to the PM I sent to you.

My sincere condolence on the loss of your dear old Mum, bless her and may she be at peace. I bet the stress of your Mum's plight may well have brought on the heart attack. The main thing is, you're still here and it's great to see you back posting again.

Take it easy like they say and take one day at a time, I'm sure you've been told this a hundred times already but family, professionals and everyone else only mean well.

It's still the same old crew logging in and posting as you may well see. Take care and maybe we may be able to meet up again watching the Juniors one day. All the best

So sorry to hear all that Grist.
    The situation with restricted numbers at funerals makes it even more difficult when you lose a loved one.
    As far as your own health is concerned just do as you're bloody well told as the medical people really do know what they're doing so don't be coming up with your usual counter arguments 😉🙂.
    Take care and speedy recovery.

Sorry for your loss and I hope you make a full recovery.

If I can offer some advice then avoid watching England in the euros until your heart can take it.

Nice to have you back,sorry about your loss & heart attack but life goes on but you will never forget your Mum.Take care & hope for many more posts from you.

Sorry about your mum.
    The heart attack is down to you.
    cut down on the s4ite.
    regards .

Sorry to hear of your problems, Grist

Get a defensive coach in

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast