+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well Done Kieffer Moore

Well Done Kieffer Moore

The lad's done it the hard way coming from non league football .

This afternoon he starts for Wales against the Swiss in the European Championship .

Absolutely magnificent achievement and a testament to any young player what you can achieve if you are prepared to work hard and believe in yourself .

Moore offers his team a different angle in international football. He can be hard to handle, he reminds me of Giroud in a way (obviously Moore has less ability)because if you can get the ball into him and have runners going off him it can bring you success. It'd be interesting to see Moore tested against Chiellini or somebody like that. I'm not knocking him at all here, the lad has done tremendously well and good luck to him, he'll only continue improve laiking in international tournaments

Brilliant header from the big lad , made up for him .

I said it at the time and I’ll say it again, we should not have let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I said it at the time and I’ll say it again, we should not have let him go.
    I think that fractured skull had a huge influence on his outlook Doggy .

His career nearly ended that afternoon at Gillingham .

When Wigan offered him a big pay rise then that was that .

Wales were fortunate to get a draw out of that but fair play to them for keeping in the game .

If they can beat the Turks then they should go through .

Really good goal by Moore , keeps the Taff's still in with a chance , looking like Bales International career is coming to an end though , he looked poor today , The Swiss goalscorer looked decent , " thought it was Deekay" !!!!

I thought Bale very disappointing, with all the experience he’s got he should have been running the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I thought Bale very disappointing, with all the experience he’s got he should have been running the show.
    Thaz got to appreciate the set up Wales have. It's not conducive to any player running the show. Tha looks at possession stats, how deep Wales were defending and how deep Moore was dropping back. They couldn't get any sort of foothold in the game and the Swiss dictated most of it.

Tha can be best player ever but tha gonna be pretty ineffective in a team that's sat deep and set up not to lose rather than a team that's set up to be offensive and win. I thought Bale did ok considering all that. He showed a touch of class at times and battled hard like the rest of the Welsh lads.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Thaz got to appreciate the set up Wales have. It's not conducive to any player running the show. Tha looks at possession stats, how deep Wales were defending and how deep Moore was dropping back. They couldn't get any sort of foothold in the game and the Swiss dictated most of it.

Tha can be best player ever but tha gonna be pretty ineffective in a team that's sat deep and set up not to lose rather than a team that's set up to be offensive and win. I thought Bale did ok considering all that. He showed a touch of class at times and battled hard like the rest of the Welsh lads.
    I don't know so much Pass , Ramsay , Bale , Allen and Daniel James have enough quality to be better in possession .

I don't think they are the side of five years ago by any means but I was a disappointed with em none the less .

Plenty of PL players in that line up or very high end championship lads .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast