+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wooton

Quote Originally Posted by ulaggypie View Post
    No doubt The Artist Formally Known As Navy Pie has been on the booze again. Perhaps he'll reconsider what he's put when he sobers up.

Aye aye skipper is a serious annoyance but I for one agree on Wootton, utterly unconvincing today, offered little. We need a real number 9

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Instead of an exchange of opinions, you could all choose to bloke me. Easy peasy.
    Grumpy now's your chance! It's what you love someone making an obvious typo/spelling mistake and you jumping all over it.

Open goal fella.

"Choose to bloke me" classic lol

Quote Originally Posted by ulaggypie View Post
    No doubt The Artist Formally Known As Navy Pie has been on the booze again. Perhaps he'll reconsider what he's put when he sobers up.
    You must be new to NCM if you think that will happen.

Forget booze, I don't think Navy and Notts are a good mix. Probably better off quitting on the club for his own sake and health.

Time to go get some sun on my back , glorious weather.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Grumpy now's your chance! It's what you love someone making an obvious typo/spelling mistake and you jumping all over it.

Open goal fella.

"Choose to bloke me" classic lol
    I'm still trying to work out a suitable pun.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You must be new to NCM if you think that will happen.

Forget booze, I don't think Navy and Notts are a good mix. Probably better off quitting on the club for his own sake and health.

Time to go get some sun on my back , glorious weather.
    Registered around 2009. Stopped posting and just lurked for the past several years. Only started posting again recently - mostly to give my unwanted opinion in how your purposeful provocations combined with certain posters' inability to think before posting has spoiled the place. If you genuinely wanted the board to be better, you'd stop the provocations. I'm sure you're getting some perverse thrill out of it, but most of us aren't. Certain people can't help themselves and fall for your bait everytime. You know that and we know that. Maybe if you pack it in, then the place can be a little less combative.

Some of our posters are an embarrassment. We’re all disappointed but to slag off one of our own, someone who always gives 100%, is very sad. He didn’t have his best game today, and he will know that himself. I’m convinced some of our supporters are happiest when we mess up.
    Pathetic!

It was said tongue in cheek I admire your optimism.

No thrill really, just clear justification of what many have thought for ages now. .

I'd just much prefer people of all ages not having to read all that needless bad language on multiple posts on multiple threads.

We lost, we are all naturally disappointed but only one person thinks that's an excuse to go foul mouthed and embarrassing. Stands out like a sore thumb thankfully.

No doubt someone or other with an agenda will claim i instigated it#viva lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Instead of an exchange of opinions, you could all choose to bloke me. Easy peasy.
    Wouldn’t want to block you skip - who would we be able to have a good laugh at then?
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 12-06-2021 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marshall View Post
    Some of our posters are an embarrassment. We’re all disappointed but to slag off one of our own, someone who always gives 100%, is very sad. He didn’t have his best game today, and he will know that himself. I’m convinced some of our supporters are happiest when we mess up.
    Pathetic!
    Really? It was easier to score.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast