+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Players to be furloughed

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Do you seriously believe most of our players are only being paid £120k per annum or less?
    Mellow, maybe I've misread your initial post and I've got it wrong, apologies. Come to think of it, there was a post quite recently on Harding being on £8,000 a week so you're right pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Mellow, maybe I've misread your initial post and I've got it wrong, apologies. Come to think of it, there was a post quite recently on Harding being on £8,000 a week so you're right pal.
    About half of them were on less than 2.5K/week (basic pay) on the list someone recently posted on here. Obviously there's no saying that was accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    No problem Brin. I think the figure for Harding is probably rubbish to be honest but I bet the majority are on more than £2.5k per week having just played in the Championship.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789