+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Squad next season

Burch catch up.

Thanks for that, interesting interview. Just sounds to me like someone with a genuine idea of what he wants and whats is required.

Good interview.

Looks like he’s favouring a back three. It’ll be interesting to see how he goes about improving the defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think you’ll find that laddo will never, ever admit that he was wrong. I’m sure I’m not the only one who remembers that laddo sprang to prominence on here by repeatedly ridiculing anyone who suggested Ardley wasn’t the right manager for us. What did laddo do when Ardley got the boot? He quickly changed colours and jumped onto the Burchnall Bandwagon. Did he ever say “yeah, I might have got Ardley wrong”? Not once. That should tell you all you need to know about him.
    To be expected. Not just Laddo it was all the pro Ardley supporters, they had dug them selves into a hole by backing the clown for so long, they could not admit they were wrong all along- despite the league and position say otherwise- far easier to blame it on everybody else and circumstances but never him. They gave excuses like a poor pre season, that was repeated this year, but with no excuses, Ardley was getting worse
    I truly believe the worst notts manager ever, relegated us , then failed promotion twice, any other manager would have done no worse

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Good interview.

Looks like he’s favouring a back three. It’ll be interesting to see how he goes about improving the defence.
    I love the way he’s talking about upping the intensity. I wonder if he’s thinking of playing a 3-4-3, a la Barcelona and some great Italian sides over the years:

https://breakingthelines.com/tactica...4-3-formation/

Couple of dynamos in midfield, a dominant centre half, Miller on the left, a quick and powerful forward - and a fit Cal Roberts - and we’re in business.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Can these lot just be banned now?

Hijacking decent football related post
    As an isolated incident, it's not worthy of a ban but like a persistent fouler in football at some point the ref (mod in this case) has to take action

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    To be expected. Not just Laddo it was all the pro Ardley supporters, they had dug them selves into a hole by backing the clown for so long, they could not admit they were wrong all along- despite the league and position say otherwise- far easier to blame it on everybody else and circumstances but never him. They gave excuses like a poor pre season, that was repeated this year, but with no excuses, Ardley was getting worse
    I truly believe the worst notts manager ever, relegated us , then failed promotion twice, any other manager would have done no worse
    Not like you to mention Ardley

Can these lot just be banned now?

Hijacking decent football related post
    As an isolated incident, it's not worthy of a ban but like a persistent fouler in football at some point the ref (mod in this case) has to take action
    You are responding to your own post, and answering your own questions now? Nice lol.

As you know also in football a player asking the ref (mod in this case) to card another player for a foul by simulating the gesture of waving an imaginary card often receives a yellow card himself for his troubles.

Players should leave the referee to make his own decisions as that's his job as an official. Too much interference IMO.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516