+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Squad next season

Squad next season

Time to completely rebuild and in my opinion keep only 6/7 best players as rest will not get us promoted!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Time to completely rebuild and in my opinion keep only 6/7 best players as rest will not get us promoted!!
    Will be interested to see what the retained list looks like first. Would love us to sign Ellis and Miller.

The players I would keep are -
    Miller ( try to sign him ,)
    Ellis ( try to sign him )
    Lacey
    Chicksen
    Rodriguez
    Wooton.

Honestly the rest can go for me, as are part of the losing mentality that got us here.

I doubt very much my recommendations will be taken up and again we will end up with a bloated team. At the very, very least , our whole midfield needs replacing.

Hope IB gets enough influence on recruitment to identify who will fit with his style of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    The players I would keep are -
    Miller ( try to sign him ,)
    Ellis ( try to sign him )
    Lacey
    Chicksen
    Rodriguez
    Wooton.

Honestly the rest can go for me, as are part of the losing mentality that got us here.

I doubt very much my recommendations will be taken up and again we will end up with a bloated team. At the very, very least , our whole midfield needs replacing.
    You would sack Roberts off then? Must be an oversight

No Slocombe?

He must be bold and decisive in his selection , oh he has been injured so long forgot to add Cal Roberts to me inclusion list, sorry Cal!!!

Expecting to see him revert to his favoured attacking 433 with Rúben and Roberts just behind a target man, Wootton or a n other. Would then be a stronger back 4 and a chance to restructure the middle of the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    You would sack Roberts off then? Must be an oversight
    Yeah, just noticed, a complete oversight, due to his lengthy injury

I agree need to rebuild the whole team, and get rid of the losers
    Trouble is that requires money, much easier to do when a club first comes down with parachute payments
    But having said that , the owners seem financially secure, and IB seems a promising manager that is learning the English game quickly, so we just have to hope he is as good as we think he is, and the players are good that he brings in, certainly not the jordan barnett type , or we are doomed to oblivion

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast