+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cricket

Cricket

Listening to the cricket to cheer myself up. That’s working then!!

Finland v Denmark? Mmmm nope.

Think I’ll just go to bed.

I suppose at least Kasper’s playing to remind us of better days!

Another poor performance by England. We’re not good enough to play international cricket with half strength teams but it is necessary with the number of international matches this summer. This can’t be helping the long term future for test cricket.

Think I might pass on the ashes this year for the first time in a long time. I can't face the incoming walloping. 5-0 is on the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marshall View Post
    Another poor performance by England. We’re not good enough to play international cricket with half strength teams but it is necessary with the number of international matches this summer. This can’t be helping the long term future for test cricket.
    Yep since world test championship started we have played 32 tests and I think Australia have only played 17.

Its a heavy schedule and in Covid times you have to question some of the tours we have gone on in the last year.

We are going to get smashed in Australia and that will be the end of Silverwood/Root.

The way they handled Ollie Robinson was a disgrace compared to how Anderson was treated.

Both coach/captain need to grow a set of balls to make sure rules are the same for everyone if you have a code of conduct in place.