+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eriksen

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Young Nudger,You have posted some horrible things on this site but the latest is the worst ever.In my last post I said that I am now 81 years old and attended my first match at Oakwell in 1946,75 years ago and in all that time I have never heard as much tripe as you spew out.You can’t pronounce someone is dead while watching a player collapse on tv,not even top doctors would say anything like that and I would think by your actions you have no medical qualifications.Your ignorance is beyond belief.Since you decided to grace this site after being expelled from BBS you have done nothing but try to get other posters backs up.Why the hell don’t you pack your bags and go before you are kick off.This site is for true Barnsley fans like Roma,Animal and all the other Tyke supporters not idiots like you.
    I dont think he should have to go, noone has to respond should just respond to him like wen roma used to bully me with the big EH? Just kidding roma mate i actually enjoyed that little episode infact its been the most enjoyable bit of banter ive had so far, it was comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Same clique that you found on BBS...... grow up lad
    Could I just say.
    The BBS don’t like me.
    But they also don’t like this message board.
    If you don’t believe me read todays BBS posts.

So I wouldn’t expect a clique that hounded me off the BBS ........ to be supported by the posters on here.
    But that’s exactly what’s happening.

And by the way Jules ...... there ain’t no lad here.
    It may say Young Nudger ..... but that’s because its mi pit name.
    Nudger being mi dad who worked at the same pit.
    So you can drop the condescending ‘LAD’.

Well here we go again, is it time to end another thread ?. Not surprisingly, it involves Nudger again for some disappointing reason.

Y N , It's only polite to answer your question " why am I still here" ,
    The simple answer is N H S , Surgeons , Doctors , Nursing Staff etc,
    The last 18 month's or so hasn't been pleasant at all , it's still ongoing too,
    plenty of others are in similar positions , and I'm sure some are a lot worse ,
    I've had spells of this forum due to Hospital /treatment appts ,
    during these times , I really appreciated the kind words and encouragement from fellow posters , You don't know me and never will , I'm totally opposite to what you think, not that it matters a jot to you , you have questioned my gender ? He/she,? Thought i was Admin/moderater? Council tax money for Hillsborough disaster families, anyway I don't feel like I have to explain anymore to you,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    during these times , I really appreciated the kind words and encouragement from fellow posters , You don't know me and never will , I'm totally opposite to what you think, not that it matters a jot to you , you have questioned my gender ? He/she,? Thought i was Admin/moderater? Council tax money for Hillsborough disaster families, anyway I don't feel like I have to explain anymore to you,
    I don't know Roma, but by reading this forum, I have gathered that he has been on and off the forum for spells in hospital and recuperation. I even think he mentioned in one post the health issues he's been suffering from. Best to read and understand, and then be mindful of someone's personal circumstances. As Pass has said in another thread, be a bit more careful with your language and description of events Nudge as the written word can easily bei misconstrued at the best of times.

Hey Roma kid you don't have to explain yourself to anybody on here.
    I think we all 'know the score' etc, so no problemio eh, thats Italiano.

So lad, what abaart us England ehh against the Crotch mob today lol.
    Last edited by Acido; 13-06-2021 at 09:22 AM.

" problermo" dió mió ! Yor lot 1 Croatia 2
    birra di Peroni, nastro azzurro freddo , Forza Azzurro ditalia ♥♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Since I’ve had the first decent post from you - I’ll answer you ……..
    You were on my case as soon as I stepped onto this message board.
    Why ???
    Often in your attacks against me you refer to the actions of the BBS in banning me off that site.
    The posters on BBS put together a false claim against me and got Admin to support them.
    Trial by message board.
    I have been in contact with a solicitor regarding that slur.
    Those same BBS posters don’t like this message board.
    So why support them?
    Are you an active member of the BBS ?

As for your gender - I’m presuming you are a bloke.
    But the only Roma I know is a women.

Moving on to a certain posts surrounding a footballer from America.
    I got some bad reactions from posters on here regarding my views.
    As in the case here - if posters post something that is directed towards me - then I only think it’s courteous to answer them.

I think that I have seriously misunderstood what football message boards are for.
    Football is all about opinions …… we all have individual views.
    I was always under the impression that message boards are for football fans to air their views and then either agree or argue those views ……. In a friendly mild mannered way.
    I got that wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Young Nudger,You have posted some horrible things on this site but the latest is the worst ever.In my last post I said that I am now 81 years old and attended my first match at Oakwell in 1946,75 years ago and in all that time I have never heard as much tripe as you spew out.You can’t pronounce someone is dead while watching a player collapse on tv,not even top doctors would say anything like that and I would think by your actions you have no medical qualifications.Your ignorance is beyond belief.Since you decided to grace this site after being expelled from BBS you have done nothing but try to get other posters backs up.Why the hell don’t you pack your bags and go before you are kick off.This site is for true Barnsley fans like Roma,Animal and all the other Tyke supporters not idiots like you.
    Well said Filey

♥♥ careful he might have solicitors round Ha Ha ♥♥

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast